Help!!!

plussizebarbie

hey guys,

well some of you may remember me, others may not, but back in jan i started on lipotrim and managed to loose 5 stone in 11 weeks. i was so proud of myself and never thought i'd be able to loose so much in such a short space of time.
Any way, cut a long story short, i went to paris with my boyfriend for 4 days and it all went downhill from there.... we ate and ate and ate, which i dont feel bad about because you cant go paris and not eat!!!I came back, with the promise to myself that i would get straight back on lipotrim, but i didn't, and continued to eat crap for the next couple of weeks. when i finally had the guts to go back to the chemist, i learnt i;d put on 5lbs, which i was secretly quite happy with considering the amount of rubbish i'd eaten...so, i came away feeling positive to start again, and yet again i fell off the wagon!!!!i've only just now got back into it now, being on tfr since thursday.i'm in ketosis already which has lifted my spirits a little but its sooooo hard.
I am STRUGGLING so much. i feel so weak, and really down, and so much worse than when i first started. I'm kicking myself now for 'having a break' and just wish i'd have stayed on it.

Im just wondering if there is anyone out there who is also struggling and whether or not anyone has any motivating stories?!?!?!help!!!xxxx

You have a motivating story of your own hun - you lost a phenomenal amount first time around and stuck to it for 11 weeks. And now you are motivting yourself to get back on, which I can imagine is harder after a break.
So well done, and welcome back :)
And you're right btw - you can't go to Paris and not indulge!!
What is your target?
x

I remember you, we started about the same time. You did incredibly well to lose 5st in such a short amount of time. You know you can do this diet so just stick with it and keep your goals in mind.

I think you are being too hard on yourself that was a amazing loss and now you are back to finish it. Keep going you know you can do it x

Hello, and welcome back :)

I think that that the fact that you are back on LT is proof enough how AMAZINGLY DETERMINED you are!!! :happy096:

You have done EXTREMELY well the first time around which means that this time you will know what to expect and not go back to paris..... at least for a while!

I myself started LL last year, lost 2 stones then not only fell off the wagon but then tried to eat it! :d'oh: Something that I regret.

But that, just like these past few months for you, is ALL in the past and now is the time for you to re-motivate yourself!

:talk017:

The first few days is the hardest for most people so this phase WILL pass and you will be back on track! :party0011:

Everyone on here is soo helpful and supportive! So I hope that you will feel better soon and post how well your weight loss goes :)

::bestwishes: Lei xx

Hiya chick!

Was wondering where you had went! lol

good luck getting back on chick xx

Welcome back hun. Just think of the weight that you know you can lose on here, you will be motivated when you go for that first weigh in.

Well done on only putting on 5lb, that was great after a break.

Hi Barbie :wavey: i remember you too.We started around the same time also.

You have done brilliant to loose 5 stone,what an achievement!!!

So you have had a blip and doing something about it now,don't beat yourself up about it. You have taken another step in the right direction and you know what you are capable of.

Good luck hun,you can do this
X

Hiya Barbie, I was so relieved to see your post, I have had a difficult few weeks off the diet but went to chemist today and re-weighed I have put a few pounds on! I got my supply and thought oh right ill start tomorrow....but tomorrow never comes so it's today, 3 shakes down, lots of water and black coffee and plenty of pep talks and support off my wonderful sister. I will be in bed by 9 but feeling like I can do this again...we did it once we can do this again, put our minds to it and go for it, we know how great it makes us feel.

I have had plently of arguments with myself today (and the other half) :cool: but I know its going to get easier.

Stay with it Barbie, I am going to be on here as it is so supportive, I am hoping that by next weigh in I will have more or less be at what I last weighed.

My goal is my holiday in the summer good luck!

I cannot beleive you lost 5 stone in 11 weeks, that would my dream come true, a huge well done. You will be fine. I started this last year and lost a couple of stone in a couple of months, gave up and since then put that back on a double!! I am just over my first week, and have struggled so much, but reading everyones successes-especially yours!! really helps you to keep going. Keep coming on here and it will really help you through it, good luck hun x

you are just fine hun

hey guys,

well some of you may remember me, others may not, but back in jan i started on lipotrim and managed to loose 5 stone in 11 weeks. i was so proud of myself and never thought i'd be able to loose so much in such a short space of time.
Any way, cut a long story short, i went to paris with my boyfriend for 4 days and it all went downhill from there.... we ate and ate and ate, which i dont feel bad about because you cant go paris and not eat!!!I came back, with the promise to myself that i would get straight back on lipotrim, but i didn't, and continued to eat crap for the next couple of weeks. when i finally had the guts to go back to the chemist, i learnt i;d put on 5lbs, which i was secretly quite happy with considering the amount of rubbish i'd eaten...so, i came away feeling positive to start again, and yet again i fell off the wagon!!!!i've only just now got back into it now, being on tfr since thursday.i'm in ketosis already which has lifted my spirits a little but its sooooo hard.
I am STRUGGLING so much. i feel so weak, and really down, and so much worse than when i first started. I'm kicking myself now for 'having a break' and just wish i'd have stayed on it.

Im just wondering if there is anyone out there who is also struggling and whether or not anyone has any motivating stories?!?!?!help!!!xxxx

HI Barbie, I get your panic and I understand how hard it is to restart, but if you did it before you can do it again, these relapses just help us remember we are human, and it is not how many times you fall down but how many times you get back up again. Don't let this defeat you, you are stronger than this. Keep in touch, x:whip::girlpower::flowers:

OMG 5stone in 11 weeks and you only put on 5lbs, reality check girl, thats brill!!!! draw a line under it and carry on dont feel guilty tomorrow is another day and you are back with a grand entrance well done you
:happy096:

I've heard it's difficult to restart after a break but no point in beating yourself up for having that break now is there? It's in the past. The advantage you have over a complete newbie is that you KNOW it works. You KNOW that after a while you will feel great.
So for now you'll just have to grit your teeth and get on with it girl!! Because you also KNOW you CAN do it!!!

Look forward to seeing how you get on. :) x

Back