Helpful apps...

bloodcoveredprincess

Loving Life with TeamRH
Hi...

I am new to the wonderful world of apps... I would love to try some to help me with my weight loss journey...

Would anyone like to share what they have tried.

Many thanks:character00148:

Hi there (waving). I'm terrible at technology and a proper dino when it comes to computers but I well hubby downloaded the s w app for me. It has syns online so when youre out and about in the shops and dont know the syn of something you can just look it up on your app. Takes me forever, glasses on, glasses off, fat finger, type again ha ha. It really has saved me making some mistakes. And its freeeeee!! :)

Yay we do love free :D

Yes I use the sw app too (I'm often in ftont of the freezers in Tesco frantically syn searching on my phone!) You can only use the syns online part though if you pay to go to a group or do sw online (password protected)

Well I will look forward to getting that when I finally manage to join...

Has anyone else tried Pepperplate? You put recipes on either manually or you can import them straight from certain sites. You can add recipes and text to a menu planner and add the items from that straight to a shopping list.

you can put notes on the recipes so if you are doing SW or WW you can make a note of the syns or points and any other nutritional information...

I am finding it very handy

I use a points counter app to keep track of syns. works well for me x

Has anyone else tried Pepperplate? You put recipes on either manually or you can import them straight from certain sites. You can add recipes and text to a menu planner and add the items from that straight to a shopping list.

you can put notes on the recipes so if you are doing SW or WW you can make a note of the syns or points and any other nutritional information...

I am finding it very handy

This sounds awesome!! Is it free? Must check it out! x

Yes it's free...

I've got it on my tablet and on my phone And my phone is android but my tablet is Microsoft

Back