HELPP CHEATED FIRST WEEK

BINNAT

Can u plz help me how u lost 15 pounds in the first week and what u did and eat I STARTED LAST WEEK AN HAVE CRASHED IT EVERYDAY BY EATING CANNT STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD IM 10.5 POUNDS AND WOULD LIKE TO LOOSE A STONE CAN ANY ONE HELP PLZZZZZZZ

I'd say that by sticking to the plan you will have results. No has said its easy if anything its far from it. After the first fewish days it does get easier. The further you get the better the result and for most id say that first loss spurs and motivates you through to your next week. Food clearly is the issue we are all battling in order to be on cambridge. You are capable of succeeding, if you want it that much you def can obtain your goal. Pick yourself up, focus and start again. Everyone is here for support so you are not alone. It will get easier!!!! Good luck.

I think Sammi is right if you stick to it you will get the results you want. Its not easy infact at times i've felt like dicing into the fridge and eating everything in sight but then when i get on those scales and I see why i'm doing it the physical aspects become just as important as the emotional gain. Give yourself a week 100% you will feel soo proud trust me hun xxx

Back