Helpppp!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have stopped and started more times then I can remember.

I don't know why I can't do it.

Please someone help me find some focus!!

I don't know what to do anymore :(

Sorry to hear your having such a hard time of it, try looking at the before and after photos on here, they are truly inspirational, keep you mind on the end goal, there is nothing better than looking back and thinking wow look what I have archived, I hope you can focus and you will truly be astonished with your results :)

Snap. I lost 6 stone in 2009, had a break for Christmas and have spend the last 4 years trying to restart and gaining the 6 stone back.... I could kick myself. It is so difficult to start again, I know logically if I can do a week SS I will be ok, but I just seem to slip in odd salads etc. and it is a slippery slope. I have lost a stone on this restart and have been cheating, going SS AGAIN tomorrow and hoping to stick with it properly this time.

I think the problem with restarting is knowing what 'cheats' you can get away with, but then trying to get away with them too often. I am going to tackle this diet like it is the first time SS 100% and drinking all the water (I am really bad for that). This time round I can't afford not to do it, I have a holiday to look forward to and if I am this fat I will not be enjoying myself.

Good luck with your restart. WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!:)

What helps me is knowing that it isn't for that long (in the grand scheme of things) and that you'll be all slim in no time!

And what also helped was that I had a two week break for my holiday, so maybe put a planned diet break in there? Rather than falling off you'll know you have that coming up, so might be easier? I got straight back on plan after, and will be until mid April when I'm considering a day off - our team at work is out for the day, and well be going for a nice meal - they're paying! The only downside of that is the lovely symptoms you get going into ketosis every time (2 days if headaches for me!)

Back