helppppppp

Serendipity

Have stuck to 810 religiously. Yesterday I wasn't hungry and had only 3 sachets
but have had no weightloss in the last 3 days! Why why why?????

Sob sob plop plop

S

ah chick, the weight WILL come off!!

im the same,, stay the same for days then all of a sudden 3lbs gone...

iv been weighing daily since starting the 30 day shred to keep an eye on loss and see if excercise is slowing it down... so starting to see how my body works...

you will get told off for weighing daily lol but hang in there chick, all of a sudden it will come off, it has to!!
xxx

Because that's how it goes, darling. You're not doing anything wrong, promise.

My record for doing SS 100% and seeing no movement on the scales is 6 days... :sigh:

It'll happen! Trust the plan!

Hang in there...the weight will come off.

Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day.

sometimes the weight on the higher plans and after the first few weeks stays and suddenly a day or 2 before weigh in you drop it. you'll probably drop 3lbs in one go. don't worry.

Yesterday I had 3litres of water and 3 sachets again did not feel hungry enough for
Food. Today step on scales and......NOTHING!!!!!! :(
Why why why??? 4 days to go until I weigh in ... There must be some movement!

S xoxo

My advice would be to avoid checking the scales until weigh in day. I know this is hard to do as I used to check them myself nearly everyday, but I'm sure you will lose before your weigh in...you've still got 4 days to go.

I agree with 16to10....checking the scale daily works for some people but those people tend to be able to focus on the plan rather than the numbers and the numbers don't dictate their mood or become the focus of the day.

It sounds like you are beginning to obsess slightly and you really need to start telling your head to shut up and just get on with your day trusting in the plan.

Good luck!

Back