HELPPPPPPPPPPP!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shirleyanne, 11 May 2008 Social URL.

1. shirleyanne

shirleyanne New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    lost 4 stones quite easily on lipotrim a couple of years ago and neing typically me, have regained most of it.
    i have tried and failed several times to get back on track without any success.
    any ideas PLEASE?:tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun

You really need to be in the "zone", if your head's not in it, then it is difficult to do. Could you start by cutting back on carbs, upping your water intake and stick to mainly protein for a week, and this might help you ease back into Lipotrim and get into ketosis quicker. Set yourself a start date, then aim towards it. Good luck hun x x x

4. shirleyanne

shirleyanne New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    help!

hi cheryl
    thanks for suggestion. it's worth giving it a try!
    am totally new to this forum as was looking for help with lipotrm so any help getting around this site and also with diet will be much appreciated.
    xxx:confused:

5. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    shirley if your on here for advice then maybe your ready to start LP? if you just want some to say so here it is. GET ON LP AND GET SORTED GIRL! You obviously want to lose weight so what you waiting for?? it doesnt go on its own hun, god i wish so be brave and make that first move to the 'new you', jx

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Look lipotrim is quite simple.... first week is a bit crappy but after that it is quite easy....few moments of doubt.....but generally OK. So just get to it. This site is great for support and passing the time. You've done it before....you KNOW it works....so get your head sorted and get going. First weigh in will have motivate you to keep going. So just commit yourself in your head to one week and make your mind up about week 2 after your weigh in. Good Luck!

7. MrJoshua

MrJoshua Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As Sara said, the first week is the hardest, so stop putting it off and get it over with :)

8. shirleyanne

shirleyanne New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes i know the first week is the hardest. am going to go for it tomorrow!
    :)

9. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Go for it hun, and the very best of luck. xx

10. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt exactly the same way as you do! I've been needing to get back on LT for ages and i just couldn't get motivated to stick to it! I decided today was going to be the day and spent hours last night on here and it's really a big help! Everyone here is such an inspiration and there is so much support!

You know you can do it and if you've picked your day as starting tomorrow, then your head is already around it :) good luck!xx

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Bet ya breeze it this time, so come on lets see it fall off, good luck !

12. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    welcome to the forum hun,this place is fantastic ,i couldnt have done it without this lot,good luck and keep us posted xx

13. Fidgit

Fidgit Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You have already taken the first step by coming on here, now you are half way there....next step LT and away we go! You can do it!!!!

14. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah this forum definitely helps hun...it has helped me big time xxx

15. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    Yea you must be ready to rejoin us so get yourself the chemist and this time next week you could be 10lb lighter. Now that sounds good doesn't it shirley.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.