ProPoints Helsbels new start

Haribo are addictive aren't they :) my boyfriends little one bought a pack and before I knew it through the day I'd half the feckin bag gone :(

My manager bought a huge tub and can't stop eating them-will be sooo glad when they are all gone lol x

You should You Tube the Supersize vs Superskinny where Dr Christian 'made' some, I don't think you would eat them anymore! X

Hmmmm maybe I should need to do something! When I was a veggie would never touch jellies because of the animal gelatine but now eat black pudding which is worse isn't it lol!

Today's food was a bit all over the place, knew I was going out tonight for tea so should have eaten less pp throughout the day but ended up having following

Breakfast
Nachos and hummus (estimating 8 pp)

Lunch
Leftover Cajun rice (6)

Dinner
Garlic mushrooms (no idea but poured off the sauce and just had the mushrooms so will say 5)/pasta and meatballs (again no idea so will say about 15 because gave 1 meatball and half pasta to OH)

Snack
Activia yog (3)

Total 26/26
Weeklies 11

Still have 33 weeklies left over so suppose wasn't too bad, guess will just have to wait and see what Saturdays WI brings!

Hmmmm maybe I should need to do something! When I was a veggie would never touch jellies because of the animal gelatine but now eat black pudding which is worse isn't it lol!

Today's food was a bit all over the place, knew I was going out tonight for tea so should have eaten less pp throughout the day but ended up having following

Breakfast
Nachos and hummus (estimating 8 pp)

Lunch
Leftover Cajun rice (6)

Dinner
Garlic mushrooms (no idea but poured off the sauce and just had the mushrooms so will say 5)/pasta and meatballs (again no idea so will say about 15 because gave 1 meatball and half pasta to OH)

Snack
Activia yog (3)

Total 26/26
Weeklies 11

Still have 33 weeklies left over so suppose wasn't too bad, guess will just have to wait and see what Saturdays WI brings!

Hello Sweetie, Not long till Saturday now! Pleased to see there were no Haribo featured ;-) x

Your menu sounded lovely :) well done on not over indulging !! Reading that I think I've to stop being so greedy when I'm out :)
Hope today going good before weigh in tomorrow x

Your menu sounded lovely :) well done on not over indulging !! Reading that I think I've to stop being so greedy when I'm out :)
Hope today going good before weigh in tomorrow x

Thanks love, today's been good but I'm bloated so not holding out much hope for 2mrws WI :(

I'm off to find your diary ;) x

Ah ya poor thing ... Just keep chipping away at it tho no matter what tomorrow brings Hun ... There will be weeks like that where it won't show until following week .. Don't worry about it until tomorrow anyway :) I bet you will be just fine .. Don't eat too late this eve x

Ah ya poor thing ... Just keep chipping away at it tho no matter what tomorrow brings Hun ... There will be weeks like that where it won't show until following week .. Don't worry about it until tomorrow anyway :) I bet you will be just fine .. Don't eat too late this eve x

Thank love-just had tea so plenty of time to digest it hahaha!

Been ok today-managed to stick to daily pp's.

Today's footage

Breakfast
Activia yog (3)

Lunch
WW meal (6)/salad/m&s mini pitta (1)

Dinner
Tofu (4)/noodles (7)/mahoosive stir fry (0)/m&s mini pitta (1)

Snacks
Popcorn (2)/ww bar (2)

Total 26/26

Been ok today-managed to stick to daily pp's.

Today's footage

Breakfast
Activia yog (3)

Lunch
WW meal (6)/salad/m&s mini pitta (1)

Dinner
Tofu (4)/noodles (7)/mahoosive stir fry (0)/m&s mini pitta (1)

Snacks
Popcorn (2)/ww bar (2)

Total 26/26

Great Menu Sweetie, which tofu do you buy? X

Usually get cauldron but its from the Chinese supermarket-was ok but could have had a whole packet of the other one for same pp's -will remember for next time :/ x

Thanks for the tip, I will look for that next time I'm shopping. Not had tofu in ages! X

I love tofu, could eat it all of the time mmmmmm but oh wouldn't be too happy :)

Well just caved in and had 2 ryvita so another 2 pp

I'm just gonna have a packet of Walkers French Fries Salt & Vinegar, my last 2pp of the day! X

Back