ProPoints Helsbels new start

Thanks love, bit disappointed it wasn't more but if keep losing 1lb a week ill be happy x

1.5lb is not to be sniffed at, you should be very proud of yourself. X

1.5lb is not to be sniffed at, you should be very proud of yourself. X

Thanks love

This is a pic of my Lebanese take away mmmm x

Attachments

• image-22981571.jpg
    image-22981571.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 38
What a lovely day it's been-there's nothing like some sun to lift the spirits :)

Today's food

Breakfast
WW bar (2)

Lunch
2 m&s mini pitta (2)/m&s butternut squash dip (2)/salad

Dinner
AMAZING :) grilled chicken (3)/rice (8)/fattoush (3)/m&s mini pitta (1)/m&s dip (2)

Pudding
Tossup between meringue nest (1)/strawbs and half pot activia (2) or popcorn (2) - totally full at the mo though so will see in a bit

Total 26/26
Activity points earned 6

What a lovely day it's been-there's nothing like some sun to lift the spirits :)

Today's food

Breakfast
WW bar (2)

Lunch
2 m&s mini pitta (2)/m&s butternut squash dip (2)/salad

Dinner
AMAZING :) grilled chicken (3)/rice (8)/fattoush (3)/m&s mini pitta (1)/m&s dip (2)

Pudding
Tossup between meringue nest (1)/strawbs and half pot activia (2) or popcorn (2) - totally full at the mo though so will see in a bit

Total 26/26
Activity points earned 6

I love the sound of Butternut Squash Dip, might have to get some of that when I'm in M&S next time! X

It ended up being 17 because I had more rice and added pitta and dip, was well worth it though ;) The m&s dip is really tasty and only 2pps for 1/3 of a tub-much lower than houmous x

Is it in the chiller section? Looks like there was plenty there for 17pp, it made my lips water! X

Is it in the chiller section? Looks like there was plenty there for 17pp, it made my lips water! X

Yeah it's next to the dips. There was loads-if I wasn't so hungry wouldn't have eaten it all hahahahaha, trying to make myself feel better by telling myself it was mainly salad x

Yeah it's next to the dips. There was loads-if I wasn't so hungry wouldn't have eaten it all hahahahaha, trying to make myself feel better by telling myself it was mainly salad x

I think it looks really healthy, lot better than sitting there eating a massive pizza! X

Well done on the loss.
That's a nice steady amount to lose.
You don't want to lose too much in one go.
Thought I'd join you as you've got the same gang following you... good old Serena & Aishling and it's interesting reading your food.
My food does get repetitive a little, so good to get some inspiration.
However I do find that it's a lot less restrictive than when I tried SW with my mum.
It really suits her, but I found I was just eating pasta and jacket potatoes constantly.
And although I love them both, having them day in day out was boring and I ended up just wanting chips & chicken nuggets haha.

But anyway, here's to the next week.
Good luck everyone =D
x

Well done on the loss.
Thought I'd join you as you've got the same gang following you... good old Serena & Aishling and it's interesting reading your food.
However I do find that it's a lot less restrictive than when I tried SW with my mum.
It really suits her, but I found I was just eating pasta and jacket potatoes constantly.
And although I love them both, having them day in day out was boring and I ended up just wanting chips & chicken nuggets haha.

Good luck everyone =D
x

Oi You, less of the old ;-) x

Well done on the loss.

Good luck everyone =D
x

Hi elfy :)

Thank you. When I was doing SW managed to lose 10lb but was living on mugshots and sushi for lunch everyday and then some other beige food at night-not good lol! It seems to work great for some people but not for me, like you I'm liking how don't feel restricted on this plan.

Good luck to you hun, what day is you WI?x

Hi elfy :)

Thank you. When I was doing SW managed to lose 10lb but was living on mugshots and sushi for lunch everyday and then some other beige food at night-not good lol! It seems to work great for some people but not for me, like you I'm liking how don't feel restricted on this plan.

Good luck to you hun, what day is you WI?x

Think I was the only person who put on weight on SW! I couldn't control my portions and as they said eat till you're full and I never knew when I was full I just kept eating! X

I weigh in on a Thursday.
I've lost a stone in 5 weeks, which I think isn't bad going.
Although I lost almost half a stone in one week, with a loss of 6lbs at my first weigh in.
But I had climbed mount snowdon the weekend before, and I'm pretty sure that was the reason haha.

And yeah, beige food is definitely how it seemed at the time.
I'm not a huge fruit & veg fan so wasn't really bulking up my meals much (although I am eating more these days - I've got a right obsession with apples atm, and I haven't really eaten apples for a couple of years. One every now and then, but nowhere near as much as I do now. Although I only like the red ones, the green ones don't look half as tasty, and I had a right yearning for an apple last night, so I took mum shopping because we only had green ones in the house haha)
And I also have an issue with knowing when I'm full and portion control. If there's food on my plate, even if I am bursting, I'll eat it. And that's probably why I wasn't losing any weight.
With WW though, I eat a lot of their ready meals (yes, I know they're bad, but I really enjoy them and they're so simple to cook - I've never been someone to cook a proper meal taking loads of prep and stuff, I've always eaten convenience, so it's no change to me) and they really fill me up.
And because everything's got a point value, I can portion stuff off. I will get the most out of my points.
For example, the ham I've been eating atm you can get 47g of for 1 point. I'm not going to waste a point on 25g, so I'll weigh 47g, but never 48g, because I'm not wasting another point on just 1g!

How on earth do I ramble so much?! I do talk some nonsense.
Sorry, I'll let you get back to your lives now that you've wasted about 46million hours reading this post ;)
x

Think I was the only person who put on weight on SW! I couldn't control my portions and as they said eat till you're full and I never knew when I was full I just kept eating! X

My weight was always up and down on SW, I could eat a full back of pasta and still want more haha!x

I weigh in on a Thursday.
I've lost a stone in 5 weeks, which I think isn't bad going.
Although I lost almost half a stone in one week, with a loss of 6lbs at my first weigh in.
But I had climbed mount snowdon the weekend before, and I'm pretty sure that was the reason haha.

And yeah, beige food is definitely how it seemed at the time.
I'm not a huge fruit & veg fan so wasn't really bulking up my meals much (although I am eating more these days - I've got a right obsession with apples atm, and I haven't really eaten apples for a couple of years. One every now and then, but nowhere near as much as I do now. Although I only like the red ones, the green ones don't look half as tasty, and I had a right yearning for an apple last night, so I took mum shopping because we only had green ones in the house haha)
And I also have an issue with knowing when I'm full and portion control. If there's food on my plate, even if I am bursting, I'll eat it. And that's probably why I wasn't losing any weight.
With WW though, I eat a lot of their ready meals (yes, I know they're bad, but I really enjoy them and they're so simple to cook - I've never been someone to cook a proper meal taking loads of prep and stuff, I've always eaten convenience, so it's no change to me) and they really fill me up.
And because everything's got a point value, I can portion stuff off. I will get the most out of my points.
For example, the ham I've been eating atm you can get 47g of for 1 point. I'm not going to waste a point on 25g, so I'll weigh 47g, but never 48g, because I'm not wasting another point on just 1g!

How on earth do I ramble so much?! I do talk some nonsense.
Sorry, I'll let you get back to your lives now that you've wasted about 46million hours reading this post ;)
x

Wow elfy you are doing so well-you should be very proud :)

I love veg, have to be careful with fruit because have ibs and certain ones trigger it :( for me it's portion control-I would say eat fairly healthy but my meals could feed a family of 4 rather than just 2 of us lol! Which ww meals would you recommend, I had the wedges in mushroom sauce the other day and although it looked like slop it tasted really nice, need some for work because cant be bothered to make stuff from scratch the night before.

I'm like you-get the most out of points so always weigh food right up to that point values limit-it's the weigh forward haha-sorry for poor joke ;)

Got much planned for today?x

Well today's going to be a tough one-going to friends for 'tea and cake' to celebrate her birthday then off out for Asian meal tonight for work colleagues leaving-the place where we are going does Chinese/Thai/Japanese/Korean etc. so really don't know which is best to have points wise. I've looked on their website and a lot of the dishes have a sauce, I couldn't see any grilled ones at all. Think might use most of my weeklies the just stick to dailies rest of the week and hope for the best :(

Don't want another gain this week-still getting over the last one!

Back