ProPoints Helsbels new start

Wow elfy you are doing so well-you should be very proud :)

I love veg, have to be careful with fruit because have ibs and certain ones trigger it :( for me it's portion control-I would say eat fairly healthy but my meals could feed a family of 4 rather than just 2 of us lol! Which ww meals would you recommend, I had the wedges in mushroom sauce the other day and although it looked like slop it tasted really nice, need some for work because cant be bothered to make stuff from scratch the night before.

I'm like you-get the most out of points so always weigh food right up to that point values limit-it's the weigh forward haha-sorry for poor joke ;)

Got much planned for today?x

I've liked all the ones I've tried (except the chicken curry & rice, but that's because I don't really like curry. Or rice. It was nice, but there was far too much rice for me, so I left most of it - reason I ate it was because my grandma bought me it as a mistake and I felt bad not eating it haha).
My favourites though are the tomato & basil chicken, the chicken hotpot, salmon & broccoli melt, spaghetti bolognese, taliatelle bolognese & beef ravioli.
Morrisons also do a range called NuMe, which has propoints on them, and Tesco do Lighter Choices also with propoints on. I like Tesco's Cottage Pie. It's HUGE and really low on points. Like 8 or something.
However, both of them have cheap ready meals, like £1 or something and some of them are low in points as well. I pop them into my calculator app on my phone and decide whether they're worth buying

And no, got nothing planned for today yet. I'm still in bed. Must get up and have some breakfast though. During the week I've usually been up about 3 hours already and been down the gym, so nice to have a lie in.
I don't go to the gym on weekends because I don't want to overdo it. I usually go to a zumba class on a saturday morning (but it was cancelled yesterday) and then I don't start exercising again until aquafit on a monday evening (but that's also cancelled because of BH, so it'll be tuesday morning at the gym when I start this week).

How about yourself?! Any plans?
x

Well today's going to be a tough one-going to friends for 'tea and cake' to celebrate her birthday then off out for Asian meal tonight for work colleagues leaving-the place where we are going does Chinese/Thai/Japanese/Korean etc. so really don't know which is best to have points wise. I've looked on their website and a lot of the dishes have a sauce, I couldn't see any grilled ones at all. Think might use most of my weeklies the just stick to dailies rest of the week and hope for the best :(

Don't want another gain this week-still getting over the last one!

Is there anything that took your fancy on the menu?!
And do you have the WW Eating Out guide?!
Because if you haven't, and there's something you like the look of, let me know, and I can look in my Eating Out guide and let you know how many PP they say for the item.
I had Thai a couple of weekends ago for my best friend's birthday, and it 'cost' me 40 points.
Thankfully I had 11 dailies left and had earned 29 activity points up until that point so it didn't cost me any weeklies and I still managed to lose 2lbs.
x

Well today's going to be a tough one-going to friends for 'tea and cake' to celebrate her birthday then off out for Asian meal tonight for work colleagues leaving-the place where we are going does Chinese/Thai/Japanese/Korean etc. so really don't know which is best to have points wise. I've looked on their website and a lot of the dishes have a sauce, I couldn't see any grilled ones at all. Think might use most of my weeklies the just stick to dailies rest of the week and hope for the best :(

Hope you have a fab day Sweetie, I'm sure you will make good choices and even if you don't you can start damage limitation tomorrow! Let us know how you get on. X

Good luck with choices pet and he e a fab day xx

Good luck with choices pet and he e a fab day xx

Thanks love.

Well have used 60 pp's today-that is sooo bad :( but could have been so much worse!

Breakfast
Meringue nest (1)/strawberries/activia yoghurt (2)

Lunch
Salad/1 m&s pitta (1)/m&s dip (1)/tomato and lentil soup (1)

Dinner
Starter-tempura aubergine (2)/fried tofu (3)/spring roll (4)
Main-spicy prawns (12)/rice (6)
Pudding-half Chocolate mousse/half caramel banana (15)

Cake-(6)

Total 54 oh dear, will have to claw some back if want to lose this week :(

Thanks love.

Well have used 60 pp's today-that is sooo bad :( but could have been so much worse!

Breakfast
Meringue nest (1)/strawberries/activia yoghurt (2)

Lunch
Salad/1 m&s pitta (1)/m&s dip (1)/tomato and lentil soup (1)

Dinner
Starter-tempura aubergine (2)/fried tofu (3)/spring roll (4)
Main-spicy prawns (12)/rice (6)
Pudding-half Chocolate mousse/half caramel banana (15)

Cake-(6)

Total 54 oh dear, will have to claw some back if want to lose this week :(

I think you made some fab choices Sweetie, as you say you could have made far worse choices and today is a new day and a beautiful day at that! X

I think you made some fab choices Sweetie, as you say you could have made far worse choices and today is a new day and a beautiful day at that! X

Thanks love

Have def had a good day food wise, weathers been poop though so just wasted it in the house :(

Breakfast
1 slice toast (2)/last of the dip (1)

Lunch
Frozen jkt pot (5)/ww cheese (1)/salsa (0)/salad

Dinner
Birds eye chargrilled chicken (4)/wholemeal bun (4)/salad/salsa (0)/low fat mayo (0)/BNS chips (0) -this was amazing for 8 pp's :)

Snacks
Half cake bite (4)/popcorn (2)/ww bar (2)

Total 25/26

Felt like I've had loads to eat today and really really enjoyed every single bite :)

Attachments

• image-3403068178.jpg
    image-3403068178.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 29
Thanks love

Have def had a good day food wise, weathers been poop though so just wasted it in the house :(

Breakfast
1 slice toast (2)/last of the dip (1)

Lunch
Frozen jkt pot (5)/ww cheese (1)/salsa (0)/salad

Dinner
Birds eye chargrilled chicken (4)/wholemeal bun (4)/salad/salsa (0)/low fat mayo (0)/BNS chips (0) -this was amazing for 8 pp's :)

Snacks
Half cake bite (4)/popcorn (2)/ww bar (2)

Total 25/26

Felt like I've had loads to eat today and really really enjoyed every single bite :)

Wow Sweetie your food looks amazing! Are BNS Chips nice? Never had those! I looked for the dip in our nearest M&S Foodhall and they didn't sell it :-( gutted.com :-( x

Wow Sweetie your food looks amazing! Are BNS Chips nice? Never had those! I looked for the dip in our nearest M&S Foodhall and they didn't sell it :-( gutted.com :-( x

They are soooo nice, I sprayed them with fry light and sprinkled chilli over them then cooked until crispy-mmmmm! My oh had potato wedges and I didn't miss them one bit ;)
Boo for not being able to get the dip-if it would travel well I'd send you some in the post but it might get a bit sweaty lol x

They are soooo nice, I sprayed them with fry light and sprinkled chilli over them then cooked until crispy-mmmmm! My oh had potato wedges and I didn't miss them one bit ;)
Boo for not being able to get the dip-if it would travel well I'd send you some in the post but it might get a bit sweaty lol x

Ewwww Sweaty Dip, that sounds delightful ;-) Do you have to take the skin off and/or parboil them first? I'm gonna buy one when I'm in the supermarket next so need to know what I'm doing lol! X

Ewwww Sweaty Dip, that sounds delightful ;-) Do you have to take the skin off and/or parboil them first? I'm gonna buy one when I'm in the supermarket next so need to know what I'm doing lol! X

I just peel it, get the seeds out and chop it up then spray with fry light then bung in the oven-you don't have to par boil 1st x

I just peel it, get the seeds out and chop it up then spray with fry light then bung in the oven-you don't have to par boil 1st x

Thank You Sweetie :) I will update you once I've experimented! X

Mmmm must try it out too ...think I tried them going back and failed .... But god loves a trier so il try again , well done on your 25/26 day, it will stand to you after your 56p day was it? And no harm as long as you enjoyed and your still within your plan so well done x

Mmmm must try it out too ...think I tried them going back and failed .... But god loves a trier so il try again , well done on your 25/26 day, it will stand to you after your 56p day was it? And no harm as long as you enjoyed and your still within your plan so well done x

Thanks love, hope you felt a bit better today :)
Im having bns chips tomorrow-have even got oh on board to have some hahaha!x

Had a rubbish day at work and wanted to eat sweets and cack but managed to resist temptation for once so v proud :)

Today's food

Breakfast
Activia yog (3)/popcorn (2)

Lunch
McCain jkt pot (5)/salsa (0)/salad

Dinner
Bolognese-mince (4)/red wine (1)/pasta (8)/green beans/courgette

Snacks
WW bar (2)/1/2 crumpet (1)

Total 26/26

Still hungry so might have a carrot stick

Hope everyone's had a better day than I have :( x

Had a rubbish day at work and wanted to eat sweets and cack but managed to resist temptation for once so v proud :)

Today's food

Breakfast
Activia yog (3)/popcorn (2)

Lunch
McCain jkt pot (5)/salsa (0)/salad

Dinner
Bolognese-mince (4)/red wine (1)/pasta (8)/green beans/courgette

Snacks
WW bar (2)/1/2 crumpet (1)

Total 26/26

Still hungry so might have a carrot stick

Hope everyone's had a better day than I have :( x

Sending you virtual hugs Sweetie! How small was the glass of red wine to only be 1pp?!?x

Sending you virtual hugs Sweetie! How small was the glass of red wine to only be 1pp?!?x

Thanks love, hoping tomorrows better!
I got a small 250 ml bottle and used half of that but made enough for tomorrow so it works out 1/4 of 125 ml haha, not much but I like to put a splash in my bolognese which goes in slow cooker, tastes so rich x

Awe bless ya ... Wash your teeth maybe? Always helps me when iv a craving or if you have a half pound a sausages in the fridge ... Look at it and think I don't need that weight back on me.. That sometimes helps when I want everything in sight !!
Your menu was lovely today ... I find mince so high :(

Thanks love, hoping tomorrows better!
I got a small 250 ml bottle and used half of that but made enough for tomorrow so it works out 1/4 of 125 ml haha, not much but I like to put a splash in my bolognese which goes in slow cooker, tastes so rich x

Ah makes sense now, I was thinking you had drunk it lol and I was thinking you were so restrained to only drink that! X

Awe bless ya ... Wash your teeth maybe? Always helps me when iv a craving or if you have a half pound a sausages in the fridge ... Look at it and think I don't need that weight back on me.. That sometimes helps when I want everything in sight !!
Your menu was lovely today ... I find mince so high :(

Haha I read that as craving half a pound of sausage lol! Mince is ridiculously high, I've try to pad it out with loads of veg but still 4pps. Would have quorn mince but doesn't cook v well in slow cooker and the thought of coming in and cooking from scratch filled me with dread :( couldn't be arsed today x

Back