ProPoints Helsbels new start

Haha I read that as craving half a pound of sausage lol! Mince is ridiculously high, I've try to pad it out with loads of veg but still 4pps. Would have quorn mince but doesn't cook v well in slow cooker and the thought of coming in and cooking from scratch filled me with dread :( couldn't be arsed today x

Have you tried the dried soya mince from Holland and Barrett? Thats really good in a slow cooker. X

Ah makes sense now, I was thinking you had drunk it lol and I was thinking you were so restrained to only drink that! X

Hahahahaha that made me laugh, would have been like having a thimble full ;)

Oh dear just had packet of ww sweets so that's another weekly point x

Had a rubbish day at work and wanted to eat sweets and cack but managed to resist temptation for once so v proud :)

Today's food

Breakfast
Activia yog (3)/popcorn (2)

Lunch
McCain jkt pot (5)/salsa (0)/salad

Dinner
Bolognese-mince (4)/red wine (1)/pasta (8)/green beans/courgette

Snacks
WW bar (2)/1/2 crumpet (1)

Total 26/26

Still hungry so might have a carrot stick

Hope everyone's had a better day than I have :( x

When you're hungry, try some 0pp items... like bananas or apples.
Also, 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangle is 0pp.
And you can eat the white of a medium sized egg (I usually have mine boiled and give my mum the yolk) for 0pp too.
I'm not suggesting go crazy on 0pp food, but there are 0pp snacks available to just curb that hunger.

Also, with the craving sweets, I highly suggest the WW sweets.
You can get them from meetings or online, except online you have to order a minimum of 3 packs.
They're £1.50 per pack and you get two boxes.
The soft gums are just 1 point for the entire box (31.5g)
My favourites are the Strawberry Hearts (little bit like Haribo hearts, just minus the white foam & a lot lower in points) and the Orange & Lemon Fruit Pastilles.
They also do Blackberry Drops, Orange & Lemon Drops and Soft Liquorice Drops (they're a bit like fruit gums - well, the blackberry drops are, haven't tried the other two).
Then there's the hard boiled sweets - just 2 points for a 42g box. They come in Rhubarb & Custard and Mint Caramel flavours. And both are absolutely delicious.
With the softer sweets, I sometimes take a point out of my dailies to eat a box when I've got a sweet craving.
But with the hard boiled, I have them sitting in the car, and have one now and then when I'm driving (especially long distances). Because I don't have them very often, and because I don't use any other weeklies, I just class that I've had 2 points out of my weeklies, even if I don't eat the entire box in one week.

But good for you for resisting the sweets. However, if you wanted an alternative, there is one for you.
I went to the seaside again yesterday and had to resist the urge to buy fish & chips again.
Why do I do this to myself?!?! Haha.
But very proud that I managed to go to the seaside twice this BH and not a single chip passed my lips =D

How's everyone doing?!?!
I had sultanas with my lunch today. I love sultanas. 18g for 1 point and 30g for 2.
I had 30g, but discovered that that's a little bit too much, so I'll know to just take 18g from now on.
Weird, cuz I could've eaten an entire packet before, but now 18g satisfies me just right =)

Haven't tried that, will have to give it a go because love my slow cooked spag bol, does it cause windy problems though????x

This message made me LOL! I find I'm fine with this as a one off dinner but if there are any leftovers I freeze them rather than eating it on two consecutive nights or else I could see that it would cause problems! X PS-Maybe you could produce your own wind energy if you do have problems ;-) x

When you're hungry, try some 0pp items... like bananas or apples.
Also, 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangle is 0pp.
And you can eat the white of a medium sized egg (I usually have mine boiled and give my mum the yolk) for 0pp too.
I'm not suggesting go crazy on 0pp food, but there are 0pp snacks available to just curb that hunger.

Also, with the craving sweets, I highly suggest the WW sweets.
You can get them from meetings or online, except online you have to order a minimum of 3 packs.
They're £1.50 per pack and you get two boxes.
The soft gums are just 1 point for the entire box (31.5g)
My favourites are the Strawberry Hearts (little bit like Haribo hearts, just minus the white foam & a lot lower in points) and the Orange & Lemon Fruit Pastilles.
They also do Blackberry Drops, Orange & Lemon Drops and Soft Liquorice Drops (they're a bit like fruit gums - well, the blackberry drops are, haven't tried the other two).
Then there's the hard boiled sweets - just 2 points for a 42g box. They come in Rhubarb & Custard and Mint Caramel flavours. And both are absolutely delicious.
With the softer sweets, I sometimes take a point out of my dailies to eat a box when I've got a sweet craving.
But with the hard boiled, I have them sitting in the car, and have one now and then when I'm driving (especially long distances). Because I don't have them very often, and because I don't use any other weeklies, I just class that I've had 2 points out of my weeklies, even if I don't eat the entire box in one week.

But good for you for resisting the sweets. However, if you wanted an alternative, there is one for you.
I went to the seaside again yesterday and had to resist the urge to buy fish & chips again.
Why do I do this to myself?!?! Haha.
But very proud that I managed to go to the seaside twice this BH and not a single chip passed my lips =D

How's everyone doing?!?!
I had sultanas with my lunch today. I love sultanas. 18g for 1 point and 30g for 2.
I had 30g, but discovered that that's a little bit too much, so I'll know to just take 18g from now on.
Weird, cuz I could've eaten an entire packet before, but now 18g satisfies me just right =)

Thanks elfy, I've had half a box of strawberry hearts so that's satisfied my sweet craving, AF is due soon so think that's why I'm hungry and want sweet sweetness ;)

Well done for not having f&c's :) don't know about you but it's the smell that draws me in-have you seen the salt and vingegar flavouring you can get for wedges etc, its probs full of MSG and rubbish but sounds cool.

Wish could eat bananas but they set ibs off, lots of fruit does so pretty much stuck with strawberries which are über £ at the mo :( x

You must have posted about the WW sweets whilst I was writing the post.
You know how I love to write essays haha.

It's definitely the smell. I don't care about seeing the, as soon as I smell them, or donuts, I start drooling.
Although was at Cleethorpes on Sunday and the chips were a delicious dark golden brown colour, which is exactly how I like my chips.
Was so hard resisting.
I'm actually starting to drool now just thinking about them.
Need to go get some dinner haha.

Awww, bit pants about the fruit.
Thankfully I don't have IBS (that I know of at least), but I seem to be the only one around here that doesn't, and therefore don't really know the triggers and stuff.
But I'm sure my recommendations will come in handy for someone somewhere.
Where abouts do you live?! Cuz Strawbs aren't too pricey around here in Cambridgeshire.
A punnet of HE-UGE strawbs in my local fruit & veg shop are only £1.

You must have posted about the WW sweets whilst I was writing the post.
You know how I love to write essays haha.

It's definitely the smell. I don't care about seeing the, as soon as I smell them, or donuts, I start drooling.
Although was at Cleethorpes on Sunday and the chips were a delicious dark golden brown colour, which is exactly how I like my chips.
Was so hard resisting.
I'm actually starting to drool now just thinking about them.
Need to go get some dinner haha.

Awww, bit pants about the fruit.
Thankfully I don't have IBS (that I know of at least), but I seem to be the only one around here that doesn't, and therefore don't really know the triggers and stuff.
But I'm sure my recommendations will come in handy for someone somewhere.
Where abouts do you live?! Cuz Strawbs aren't too pricey around here in Cambridgeshire.
A punnet of HE-UGE strawbs in my local fruit & veg shop are only £1.

Omg-I'm drooling just thinking of those chips :) You should def have have your dinner haha!

I get bloated just thinking about fruit :( have to be so careful about what eat which is a PITA! I live in Newcastle-strawbs aren't that bad if get them from a little market stall but extortionate from supermarket-like £3+ for a tiny punnet x

Yeah, supermarkets are redonk.
And in my town we only have a small co-op. And because there's no real competition, they charge the earth for stuff.
Luckily I drive, and can get to the next towns for Tesco, Asda & Morrisons.
Morrisons I love.
Get there at the right time and they have all sorts of bargains, especially fruit. And we come home with bags full.
Other times not so much. But still. That's life.
x

Haha I read that as craving half a pound of sausage lol! Mince is ridiculously high, I've try to pad it out with loads of veg but still 4pps. Would have quorn mince but doesn't cook v well in slow cooker and the thought of coming in and cooking from scratch filled me with dread :( couldn't be arsed today x

Haha half pound a sausage ... Lol ... No!
4pp isn't bad tho to be fair !!
My sister swears by slow cooker, do you just bong all in going to work? I do t know much about it ...

Haha half pound a sausage ... Lol ... No!
4pp isn't bad tho to be fair !!
My sister swears by slow cooker, do you just bong all in going to work? I do t know much about it ...

I'm in love with mine-sad I know but it's fantastic, just throw stuff in and it's all done when you get in :) x

I'm in love with mine-sad I know but it's fantastic, just throw stuff in and it's all done when you get in :) x

I have to admit I can probably count on one hand how many times I've used my s/c, I really should use it more! X

Evening :)

Pretty sure AF is on her way because so hungry today and absolutely knackered :( managed to stay within daily pp's though which is good. Was naughty and get weighed and according my scales have put on about 2lb!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping its just water retention.

Today's food
Breakfast
Crumpet (2)/ww spread (blurgh but 0 pp's)

Lunch
Mccain jkt pot (5)/salsa (1)/salad

Dinner
Lasagne-Bol sauce (6)/half fresh lasagne sheet (1)/WW white sauce (1)/WW cheese (1)/salad/bns chips - was yum-oh and half ww garlic petit pan (2)

Snack
Dairy lea dunker (3)/WW bar (2)/2 ryvita (2)

Total 26/26 :)

Attachments

• image-2023221708.jpg
    image-2023221708.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 33
Evening :)

Pretty sure AF is on her way because so hungry today and absolutely knackered :( managed to stay within daily pp's though which is good. Was naughty and get weighed and according my scales have put on about 2lb!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping its just water retention.

Today's food
Breakfast
Crumpet (2)/ww spread (blurgh but 0 pp's)

Lunch
Mccain jkt pot (5)/salsa (1)/salad

Dinner
Lasagne-Bol sauce (6)/half fresh lasagne sheet (1)/WW white sauce (1)/WW cheese (1)/salad/bns chips - was yum-oh and half ww garlic petit pan (2)

Snack
Dairy lea dunker (3)/WW bar (2)/2 ryvita (2)

Have you had a good day Sweetie? Your lasagne looks amazing, I love it when the to goes all crispy! X

Evening

Have been off work today and did b all :) normally eat the contents of the cupboards when off and bored but managed not to today so pretty pleased with myself!

Today's food
Breakfast-7
OSS (3)/koko milk (1)/activia yoghurt (3)

Lunch-5
BNS and lentil soup (2)/1 ryvita (1)/1 crumpet (2)

Dinner-10
Cajun rice (6)/Birdseye chargrilled chicken (4)/salad

Snacks-4
WW crisps (2)/WW bar (2)

Attachments

• image-4139217900.jpg
    image-4139217900.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 30
Mmm. Looks good.
I was a bit naughty tonight.
Was at my best friend's tonight for a girly gossip and it was her mum's boyfriend's birthday, so my bestie's mum had made cake.
Her cakes are absolutely to die for, and I'd already used all my dailies, but I gave in and had a slither of cake.
Was delish.
Not really sure how many points it was, but I've gone what I think it completely overboard and counted it as 10pp (even though the likes of a ww victoria sponge is only 3pp).
I've earned 19pp today, so I had plenty to cover it, and I'm not planning on using any others this week (although I didn't plan to have cake either, but ah well).

Well done on avoiding the cupboards.
I tend to go scrounging when I'm bored too.
Although I've done that less now that I've been on WW.
And if I do boredom eat, it'll be on 0pp food so that I've still got enough for dinner and a snack in the evening.

Mmm. Looks good.
I was a bit naughty tonight.
Was at my best friend's tonight for a girly gossip and it was her mum's boyfriend's birthday, so my bestie's mum had made cake.
Her cakes are absolutely to die for, and I'd already used all my dailies, but I gave in and had a slither of cake.
Was delish.
Not really sure how many points it was, but I've gone what I think it completely overboard and counted it as 10pp (even though the likes of a ww victoria sponge is only 3pp).
I've earned 19pp today, so I had plenty to cover it, and I'm not planning on using any others this week (although I didn't plan to have cake either, but ah well).

Well done on avoiding the cupboards.
I tend to go scrounging when I'm bored too.
Although I've done that less now that I've been on WW.
And if I do boredom eat, it'll be on 0pp food so that I've still got enough for dinner and a snack in the evening.

Hey love how's your day been? I think 10 pp's sounds a lot for slice of cake-it was my mates bday last weekend and I had cake-think pointed it as 8 but it was double choc ;)
Wow 19 pp's-what you been doing to earn them-can you share some with me lol!

Quite pleased with food today-think have been extra diligent because WI tomorrow :( just hope that slip up at weekend hasn't caused too much damage!

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Activia yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-6
Left over Cajun rice (6)

Dinner-10
Thai noodle broth with veg/rice noodles (5-really good because quite big portion)/quorn sticky lime and chilli fillets (3)/2 chips (2)

Snacks-5
French fries(3)/WW bar (2)

Total 24/26, not sure what going to spend 2 left on

Attachments

• image-3214809438.jpg
    image-3214809438.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 30
Back