ProPoints Helsbels new start

Hey love how's your day been? I think 10 pp's sounds a lot for slice of cake-it was my mates bday last weekend and I had cake-think pointed it as 8 but it was double choc ;)
Wow 19 pp's-what you been doing to earn them-can you share some with me lol!

Yeah, I figured 10 was really high as well, especially as a WW Individual Victoria Sponge is only 3, but I'd rather massively overpoint it than underpoint and cause a gain.
I spent 1 hr 15 down the gym yesterday morning (earning about 10 points - its 50 minutes of cardio so constantly moving - stepper, cross trainer & treadmill & the rest is abs work). Then an hour Zumba class last night, and the rest was gained from walking around at work.
Earned 14 so far today.
And I won't mention the 82 points I earned in total last week, with 30 of those earned on Wednesday alone haha
Do you have a WW pedometer?!
I love mine. One of the best purchases I've made. I put it on as soon as I get up, even if that means putting it on my jammies whilst I nip to the loo for my morning wake up wee haha, and it get transferred to whichever piece of clothing I'm wearing during the day.

I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow.
Good luck weighing in and let us know how you get on =D

WI this morning lost 0.5lb-bit disappointed but what made it worse was the leaders reaction,really annoyed! The usual one is on holiday so this stand by one had the nerve to give me the 3rd degree-asking if I made sure was weighing everything, if I didn't eat my ap points and if I was writing down everything-erm yes!!!!! She then said will keep an eye on things, couldn't believe it-I would understand if I was putting on weight, what an effing cheek!

Well that's set me up in a right bad mood for the rest of the day!x

Yeah, I figured 10 was really high as well, especially as a WW Individual Victoria Sponge is only 3, but I'd rather massively overpoint it than underpoint and cause a gain.
I spent 1 hr 15 down the gym yesterday morning (earning about 10 points - its 50 minutes of cardio so constantly moving - stepper, cross trainer & treadmill & the rest is abs work). Then an hour Zumba class last night, and the rest was gained from walking around at work.
Earned 14 so far today.
And I won't mention the 82 points I earned in total last week, with 30 of those earned on Wednesday alone haha
Do you have a WW pedometer?!
I love mine. One of the best purchases I've made. I put it on as soon as I get up, even if that means putting it on my jammies whilst I nip to the loo for my morning wake up wee haha, and it get transferred to whichever piece of clothing I'm wearing during the day.

I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow.
Good luck weighing in and let us know how you get on =D

I bought a pedometer today-hoping can clock up some extra ap points :)

You are doing so well with all you exercise hun-you're an inspiration for me to go to the gym more x

I absolutely love my pedometer. Some days I don't clock up enough steps to earn any points, sometimes I go crazy on steps, but it's nice seeing the points go up.
And it's brilliant that it can track all activity.

And thanks. That's a really nice thing to say.
I honestly didn't think I'd be such a gym freak, but after 6 weeks of going, I'm still loving it and all the classes. I definitely enjoy the classes more than the actual gym, but it's a routine now to go to the gym first thing in the morning and get my workout done. Also means no excuse of being too tired at the end of the day, or not wanting to go. I get it over with first thing and then I've got the rest of my day to do what I want to.

I absolutely love my pedometer. Some days I don't clock up enough steps to earn any points, sometimes I go crazy on steps, but it's nice seeing the points go up.
And it's brilliant that it can track all activity.

And thanks. That's a really nice thing to say.
I honestly didn't think I'd be such a gym freak, but after 6 weeks of going, I'm still loving it and all the classes. I definitely enjoy the classes more than the actual gym, but it's a routine now to go to the gym first thing in the morning and get my workout done. Also means no excuse of being too tired at the end of the day, or not wanting to go. I get it over with first thing and then I've got the rest of my day to do what I want to.

Well I was doing great then managed to reset it :( gutted!
I was getting well into gym, did 3 body combat in a row then spinning and body decided it had enough so had to knock it on the head for a bit, I'm going to try and go back but ease into it and maybe just do cross trainer to start-even though hate the gym, I like classes like you. Props to you going first thing in morning-I'd probs die lol!x

Well after feeling berated by leader this morning what did I do-met friend and ate cake :(

Could have just eaten WW bar but nooooo-so now feeling down about it :(

Today's food

Lunch -22
Halloumi and olive salad (7)/cake (about 15 going by average when search)

Dinner-18
Rice (6)/falafel (4)/chicken (4)/salad (4)

Total 40/26
14 weeklies used

I'm going to try and just stick to dailies from now until next WI and get some aps in too

Hey Sweetie, Just been catching up on your diary. 0.5lb for you too, join the club! After the leader was so rude to you, did she offer any words of wisdom? Did you use your Weeklies/Activities or just stick to the dailies? X

Hey Sweetie, Just been catching up on your diary. 0.5lb for you too, join the club! After the leader was so rude to you, did she offer any words of wisdom? Did you use your Weeklies/Activities or just stick to the dailies? X

Hi love, she didnt say anything apart from "we'll have to keep an eye on that" whatever that means, I just thought she was bloody cheeky!x

Evening :)

Didnt manage to post yesterday as had busy day, but was v pleased with myself as went to pics ( to see Star Trek-really good film) and only had twister lolly and bag of m&s popcorn instead of nachos which is a 1st-cost me 4pps which I thought was great :)

Then today AF has shown up and I just want to eat crap :( have managed to steer clear so far but oh has bought a massive bag of dorritos and they are calling my name-I need a virtual slap before I start eating them!x

*Slap*

I really like the WW Nacho Cheese Tortilla chips for just 2pp a packet. You can get a pack of 5 from Poundland.
I know they're not quite Doritos, but maybe a healthier alternative for future reference?!

Do try to resist if you can. You've done so well resisting so far today.
If not, weigh some out, portion them for points.
And I know I personally am not a big fan of doing anything whilst she's visiting, but maybe squeeze in a little exercise, like a bit of walking, to gain some activity points to cover the snacking?!
Just a suggestion, I'm sure you'll get through it.

Sorry to hear about your rude leader. 0.5 is a good loss, because it's a loss.
If it was a gain, maybe (although still rude), but not for a loss.
Don't let her get you down.

Also, I love twisters - was so chuffed when I found out they were only 2pp.
Nice one on the cinema snacks =D
x

Hi love, she didnt say anything apart from "we'll have to keep an eye on that" whatever that means, I just thought she was bloody cheeky!x

Too right, think I would of given her a slap lol.

X
Evening :) Didnt manage to post yesterday as had busy day, but was v pleased with myself as went to pics ( to see Star Trek-really good film) and only had twister lolly and bag of m&s popcorn instead of nachos which is a 1st-cost me 4pps which I thought was great :) Then today AF has shown up and I just want to eat crap :( have managed to steer clear so far but oh has bought a massive bag of dorritos and they are calling my name-I need a virtual slap before I start eating them!x

Well Done on resisting those high PP ( and also highly costly!) cinema snacks, is the M&S Popcorn only 2pp then? X

*Slap*

I really like the WW Nacho Cheese Tortilla chips for just 2pp a packet. You can get a pack of 5 from Poundland.
I know they're not quite Doritos, but maybe a healthier alternative for future reference?!

Do try to resist if you can. You've done so well resisting so far today.
If not, weigh some out, portion them for points.
And I know I personally am not a big fan of doing anything whilst she's visiting, but maybe squeeze in a little exercise, like a bit of walking, to gain some activity points to cover the snacking?!
Just a suggestion, I'm sure you'll get through it.

Sorry to hear about your rude leader. 0.5 is a good loss, because it's a loss.
If it was a gain, maybe (although still rude), but not for a loss.
Don't let her get you down.

Also, I love twisters - was so chuffed when I found out they were only 2pp.
Nice one on the cinema snacks =D
x

Thanks for the slap lol ;) i love those WW nachos, do you know what I had about 3 dorritos and they were naff so didnt munch anymore-going to point them as 2, in the end I had some red pepper to tie me over! I've been using my pedometer today-havent clocked up any pp's though still 'earning'-must do better but it's hard when stuck behind desk all day and not going to gym.
Hope you've had a good day love x

Too right, think I would of given her a slap lol.

X

Well Done on resisting those high PP ( and also highly costly!) cinema snacks, is the M&S Popcorn only 2pp then? X

Thanks Serena :) Yep 2pps-you get quite a lot in the bag so totally worth it x

Today's food

Breakfast-3
Activia yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-8
Chicken salad (4)/Melba toast (2)/foccacia (2)

Dinner-8
Birdseye chargrilled chicken (4)/wholemeal roll(4)/bns chips/salad

Snacks-7
3 Doritos(2)/m&s popcorn (2)/WW bar (2)/meringue (1)

Total 26/26

Thanks Serena :) Yep 2pps-you get quite a lot in the bag so totally worth it x

Would u be able to write the exact details of them on here (or better still a pic of the packet lol) as I'd really like to get some? X

Today's food

Breakfast-3
Activia yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-8
Chicken salad (4)/Melba toast (2)/foccacia (2)

Dinner-8
Birdseye chargrilled chicken (4)/wholemeal roll(4)/bns chips/salad

Snacks-7
3 Doritos(2)/m&s popcorn (2)/WW bar (2)/meringue (1)

Total 26/26

Well Done for PPing your 3Doritos as I know most of people wouldn't of bothered, tracking is the best path to success tho so well done you. X

Would u be able to write the exact details of them on here (or better still a pic of the packet lol) as I'd really like to get some? X

Well Done for PPing your 3Doritos as I know most of people wouldn't of bothered, tracking is the best path to success tho so well done you. X

I ate the last packet today :( but ill take a pic the next time I'm in m&s-they are in a red packet, you get 6 in a pack and find them next to all of the snacks. Thanks love :) x

I ate the last packet today :( but ill take a pic the next time I'm in m&s-they are in a red packet, you get 6 in a pack and find them next to all of the snacks. Thanks love :) x

Thanks Sweetie. X

Thanks for the slap lol ;) i love those WW nachos, do you know what I had about 3 dorritos and they were naff so didnt munch anymore-going to point them as 2, in the end I had some red pepper to tie me over! I've been using my pedometer today-havent clocked up any pp's though still 'earning'-must do better but it's hard when stuck behind desk all day and not going to gym.
Hope you've had a good day love x

You are very welcome =D haha
Yeah... I really like the nachos, and a nice little cheap snack.
And yes, well done for pointing the doritos. And for wearing your pedometer, even if you haven't earned any points today yet.
Do you do the suggested 5 minutes walking for every hour sat down (at a desk)?
I know it's not always possible because it may look like you're skiving, but they can't force you to sit at a desk all day every day - health & safety and all that.

And yes, I've had a good day thanks.
Just got back from aquafit and still on a high from the weekend =D
Hope your day has been good too
x

You are very welcome =D haha
Yeah... I really like the nachos, and a nice little cheap snack.
And yes, well done for pointing the doritos. And for wearing your pedometer, even if you haven't earned any points today yet.
Do you do the suggested 5 minutes walking for every hour sat down (at a desk)?
I know it's not always possible because it may look like you're skiving, but they can't force you to sit at a desk all day every day - health & safety and all that.

And yes, I've had a good day thanks.
Just got back from aquafit and still on a high from the weekend =D
Hope your day has been good too
x

Thanks love, so what exercise have you been doing today? I clocked up 5 aps yesterday by waking, haven't done so good today but trying to get up every hour like you suggested and waking into town at lunchtime x

Didnt post yesterday as was getting new windows and had acupuncture last night so didnt get much of a chance. Had quite a good day food and exercise wise, today-well that's another story :( I'm not looking forward to WI on sat at all.

Today's food
Breakfast-4
Fruyo yoghurt (4)/strawberries

Lunch-9
Wholemeal wrap (4)/quorn fillets (2)/salad/Pom bears (3)

Dinner-15
Quorn pieces (2)/WW tikka sauce (2)/rice (8)/3 wedges (3)

Snacks-3
Percy pig (1)/WW bar (2)

Total 31/26
5 weeklies used

Back