ProPoints Helsbels new start

Didnt post yesterday as was getting new windows and had acupuncture last night so didnt get much of a chance. Had quite a good day food and exercise wise, today-well that's another story :( I'm not looking forward to WI on sat at all.

Today's food
Breakfast-4
Fruyo yoghurt (4)/strawberries

Lunch-9
Wholemeal wrap (4)/quorn fillets (2)/salad/Pom bears (3)

Dinner-15
Quorn pieces (2)/WW tikka sauce (2)/rice (8)/3 wedges (3)

Snacks-3
Percy pig (1)/WW bar (2)

Total 31/26
5 weeklies used

Hey Sweetie, Your Menu sounds fab today! Fingers crossed Saturday won't be as bad as you think. X PS-Rice is so many PP isn't it :-( x

Thanks love, so what exercise have you been doing today? I clocked up 5 aps yesterday by waking, haven't done so good today but trying to get up every hour like you suggested and waking into town at lunchtime x

Today I did an hour & 15 minutes down the gym this morning, then just got back from back to back hour classes of body tone and body combat.
I've earned 28 activity points today, with 34 steps to go before a final one.
Wednesday are always my busiest activity days.
I'm currently on a work experience in a shop, so I get quite a few ap walking about, but when I'm not there, I also go to spirals pilates on a wednesday afternoon.
So definitely my high activity day.
Makes up for quiet-ish days the rest of the week.

Well done on getting up every hour and for walking into town.
5 aps is a good number considering you sit at a desk all day.

And your day doesn't sound that bad food wise.
You're only 5pp over your dailies (5pp that you earned yesterday?!?!)

I'm sure you'll be fine on saturday.
Just keep up the good progress you've made so far.
Draw a line under today if you feel it was negative and start again tomorrow.
Don't let one meal ruin a day and don't let one day ruin a week.

Keep it up =D
x

Today I did an hour & 15 minutes down the gym this morning, then just got back from back to back hour classes of body tone and body combat.
I've earned 28 activity points today, with 34 steps to go before a final one.
Wednesday are always my busiest activity days.
I'm currently on a work experience in a shop, so I get quite a few ap walking about, but when I'm not there, I also go to spirals pilates on a wednesday afternoon.
So definitely my high activity day.
Makes up for quiet-ish days the rest of the week.

Well done on getting up every hour and for walking into town.
5 aps is a good number considering you sit at a desk all day.

And your day doesn't sound that bad food wise.
You're only 5pp over your dailies (5pp that you earned yesterday?!?!)

I'm sure you'll be fine on saturday.
Just keep up the good progress you've made so far.
Draw a line under today if you feel it was negative and start again tomorrow.
Don't let one meal ruin a day and don't let one day ruin a week.

Keep it up =D
x

Wow 28 aps that's excellent love :) how do you find body combat-I'm missing it so much :( having withdrawal symptoms from it but can't do it again for at least until after ivf. Thanks for the encouragement, I decided to start fresh today and have done better ;)x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today has been much better food wise anyway lol!
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-9
Wholemeal wrap (4)/left over curry (3)/ww crisps (2)

Dinner-10
Quorn bolognese (3)/pasta (7)/courgettes and broccoli

Snacks-4
WW bar(2)/half graze packet (2)

Total 26/26 yeah!

Today has been much better food wise anyway lol!
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-9
Wholemeal wrap (4)/left over curry (3)/ww crisps (2)

Dinner-10
Quorn bolognese (3)/pasta (7)/courgettes and broccoli

Snacks-4
WW bar(2)/half graze packet (2)

Total 26/26 yeah!

Glad to hear you've had a better day Sweetie :) Which Wholemeal Wraps do you have? X

I got sainsburys own-lower in points than some of the others so bargain :) x

I don't know if they have them in your Sainsburys but in our one they sell Discovery Wholemeal ones, they are 3pp each. X

Wow 28 aps that's excellent love :) how do you find body combat-I'm missing it so much :( having withdrawal symptoms from it but can't do it again for at least until after ivf. Thanks for the encouragement, I decided to start fresh today and have done better ;)x

I've only been to 3 combat classes, but absolutely loving it.
I do it straight after body tone and I'm still raring to go.
Feel brilliant after I'm done.
Wednesday is defo my busy day.

Glad you're feeling better today.
We all have down days.
When I'm feeling down, I rant to my boyfriend and he sends me supportive words back.
So here I am with my supportive words to help you all when you feel down!

We can do it (Will)PowerPuff Girls!!

Is that for full size ones as well?x

It is indeed and even better you get a pack of 8 for £1 at the moment! Plus I had a special pack as it had 9 in, some unlucky sod had 7 in theirs lol. X

We all have down days.
When I'm feeling down, I rant to my boyfriend and he sends me supportive words back.

Emma is AMAZING, she will keep u focused and motivated the whole way! X

It is indeed and even better you get a pack of 8 for £1 at the moment! Plus I had a special pack as it had 9 in, some unlucky sod had 7 in theirs lol. X

Emma is AMAZING, she will keep u focused and motivated the whole way! X

I'm def going to hunt them out they sound like a bargain, thanks for telling me about them x

We all have down days.

Thank you-it's so nice to know you are here supporting me :) xx

TFI!!! Works been a nightmare and anxiety has started to raise its ugly head :( I ruined my favourite shirt with the iron and had a mental episode over it-I get like this when things get on top of me and I wouldn't rest until went out and bought another one-on the plus side earned some APs by doing it lol ;)

Been good with food, there was a big management meeting and loads of pastries and muffins left over and I didn't have any-yeah :) took one for breakfast tomorrow though which I'm excited about

Today's foodage
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-11
Left over bolognese sauce (3)/sushi(8)

Dinner-8
Noodles (8)/veg/stock/lime

Snacks-4
WW crisps (2)/WW bar (2)

Total 26/26

I'm def going to hunt them out they sound like a bargain, thanks for telling me about them x

Make sure u don't get the pack with 7 in ;-) x

Thank you-it's so nice to know you are here supporting me :) xx

Emma is a great supporter, I'm her official Cheerleader! X

TFI!!! Works been a nightmare and anxiety has started to raise its ugly head :( I ruined my favourite shirt with the iron and had a mental episode over it-I get like this when things get on top of me and I wouldn't rest until went out and bought another one-on the plus side earned some APs by doing it lol ;)

Been good with food, there was a big management meeting and loads of pastries and muffins left over and I didn't have any-yeah :) took one for breakfast tomorrow though which I'm excited about

Today's foodage
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-11
Left over bolognese sauce (3)/sushi(8)

Dinner-8
Noodles (8)/veg/stock/lime

Snacks-4
WW crisps (2)/WW bar (2)

Total 26/26

Well Done for not handling your nightmare day with a food binge! ps- I love sushi! X

Make sure u don't get the pack with 7 in ;-) x

Emma is a great supporter, I'm her official Cheerleader! X

Well Done for not handling your nightmare day with a food binge! ps- I love sushi! X

You are a great supporter too hun-I love the way you make time to post on everyone's thread and are always full of wise words and encouragement so thank you :) xxx p.p.s. i lurve sushi too, had my fave veggie sushi today

You are a great supporter too hun-I love the way you make time to post on everyone's thread and are always full of wise words and encouragement so thank you :) xxx p.p.s. i lurve sushi too, had my fave veggie sushi today

Which is your fave one? X PS-I sometimes think I'm taking over by being on everyone's threads but I just like to show my support, hopefully people will just tell me to do one if I'm in the way lol. X

Which is your fave one? X PS-I sometimes think I'm taking over by being on everyone's threads but I just like to show my support, hopefully people will just tell me to do one if I'm in the way lol. X

I got one with tofu on top and rice underneath and and a pickled veg nigiri mmmm :) pps we are all lucky to have you around love ;) xx

I got one with tofu on top and rice underneath and and a pickled veg nigiri mmmm :) pps we are all lucky to have you around love ;) xx

Mmmmmmm that sounds so lovely, I normally go to Yo Sushi but went to Itsu a couple of weeks ago and that was lush! X

Mmmmmmm that sounds so lovely, I normally go to Yo Sushi but went to Itsu a couple of weeks ago and that was lush! X

There's a new place that's opened in town which is sushi takeaway-it's amazing and there are always queues outside-seems like everyone's into sushi at the mo x

There's a new place that's opened in town which is sushi takeaway-it's amazing and there are always queues outside-seems like everyone's into sushi at the mo x

Is it an independent one? Sushi is very current at the moment. X

Back