ProPoints Helsbels new start

Is it an independent one? Sushi is very current at the moment. X

There's a Japanese restaurant called nudo and its part of that, I can't get over the number of people who are there everyday-it is lovely though mmmmm-drool ;)
Oh I didn't eat my Danish-glad i let it sit overnight because it went all greasy and soggy-put me right off and saved 11pps, have pointed the bite I did have-2pps!!
What are you up to today love-it's another beautiful day, have you got anything planned for you and Poppy?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

There's a Japanese restaurant called nudo and its part of that, I can't get over the number of people who are there everyday-it is lovely though mmmmm-drool ;)
Oh I didn't eat my Danish-glad i let it sit overnight because it went all greasy and soggy-put me right off and saved 11pps, have pointed the bite I did have-2pps!!
What are you up to today love-it's another beautiful day, have you got anything planned for you and Poppy?x

Imagine what that Danish would of done to your Insides if you ate it yesterday! My friend came over for lunch, she lives in Manchester so it was so lovely to see her, just about to get my washing in so I can iron it and put it away, then I'm looking forward to BGT Final with my Dominos and Wine mmmmmmm. X

Imagine what that Danish would of done to your Insides if you ate it yesterday! My friend came over for lunch, she lives in Manchester so it was so lovely to see her, just about to get my washing in so I can iron it and put it away, then I'm looking forward to BGT Final with my Dominos and Wine mmmmmmm. X

I know-all of that grease urgh :( glad you had a lovely time with your friend and I hope you enjoy your pizza and wine, I'm having Lebanese again :) x

I know-all of that grease urgh :( glad you had a lovely time with your friend and I hope you enjoy your pizza and wine, I'm having Lebanese again :) x

OMG that looked so tasty when u had it before! 40mins to go for me ;-) x

OMG that looked so tasty when u had it before! 40mins to go for me ;-) x

I'm having falafel with it this time-yum! Btw did you ever find that bns dip in m&s, I got something similar from sainsburys last week and it was only £1-still 2pps for a third of a tub x

I'm having falafel with it this time-yum! Btw did you ever find that bns dip in m&s, I got something similar from sainsburys last week and it was only £1-still 2pps for a third of a tub x

I tried the M&S which is nearest to me and they don't do it :-( I will have to check out Sainsbury's, was that cheaper than M&S? I love Falafel, have u seen the Falafel Recipe on the WW You Tube Channel? It looks so yummy! X

I tried the M&S which is nearest to me and they don't do it :-( I will have to check out Sainsbury's, was that cheaper than M&S? I love Falafel, have u seen the Falafel Recipe on the WW You Tube Channel? It looks so yummy! X

Yeah sainsburys was cheaper, I'm not sure how much it is normally though. Ooh haven't seen that-will check it out because I love falafel, the ones I've just had were immense. I hope your pizza was lush x

Have really enjoyed today-oh was off work, 1st time in about 5 weeks so was lovely spending time with him :) lost 1.5lb at WI was was v pleased about that. Went for long walk down the beach and earned 6aps-all good

Today's food
Breakfast-5
Yog(3)/bite of Danish (2)

Lunch-7
Halloumi (4)/salad with capers/olives (1)/mini pitta and dip (2)

Dinner-21
Lebanese take away (mmm)/rice (7)/falafel (4)/chicken (4)/fattoush (3)/olives (1)/half wrap (2)

Total 32/26
Aps earned 6

Yeah sainsburys was cheaper, I'm not sure how much it is normally though. Ooh haven't seen that-will check it out because I love falafel, the ones I've just had were immense. I hope your pizza was lush x

I think one was Carrot and Cumin and the other was Courgette and Coriander? I want to make the first one! PS-I ate 3 Slices with one glass of Wine but want to save the other 3 Slices for the Final! X

Have really enjoyed today-oh was off work, 1st time in about 5 weeks so was lovely spending time with him :) lost 1.5lb at WI was was v pleased about that. Went for long walk down the beach and earned 6aps-all good

Today's food
Breakfast-5
Yog(3)/bite of Danish (2)

Lunch-7
Halloumi (4)/salad with capers/olives (1)/mini pitta and dip (2)

Dinner-21
Lebanese take away (mmm)/rice (7)/falafel (4)/chicken (4)/fattoush (3)/olives (1)/half wrap (2)

Total 32/26
Aps earned 6

I do love how you tracked the bite of the Danish, shows you're committed to the cause! X

Looks like you're doing great! What is halloumi like? My brother absolutely loves it.

It's lovely, quite salty and squeaky but I love it-it's quite high in points though so you don't get much :(

I've never heard of cheese described as squeaky lol x

Lol ;) that's the first thing that springs to mind when I think of it x

It made me smile anyway! I don't think I've ever had it either. X

Haven't updated for couple of days-Sunday and yesterday managed to stay within points, just as well because I'm out for lunch tomorrow with work and then out for dinner with friends on Thursday-eek!

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Activia yoghurt (3)/strawberries

Lunch-9
2 ww wraps (5)/2 laughing cow light (1)/salad/10 olives (1)/WW crisps (2)

Dinner-9
Quorn peppered steak (3)/wholemeal bun (4)/bns chips/low low cheese slice (2)/salad/cucumber/extra low fat mayo (0)

Snacks-5
WW bar(2)/haribo (1)/chocolate rice cake (2)

Total 26/26

Haven't updated for couple of days-Sunday and yesterday managed to stay within points, just as well because I'm out for lunch tomorrow with work and then out for dinner with friends on Thursday-eek!

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Activia yoghurt (3)/strawberries

Lunch-9
2 ww wraps (5)/2 laughing cow light (1)/salad/10 olives (1)/WW crisps (2)

Dinner-9
Quorn peppered steak (3)/wholemeal bun (4)/bns chips/low low cheese slice (2)/salad/cucumber/extra low fat mayo (0)

Snacks-5
WW bar(2)/haribo (1)/chocolate rice cake (2)

Total 26/26

I love your menus Sweetie! You get so much food for your 26pp and there's always such a lot of variety, well done you. X

I love your menus Sweetie! You get so much food for your 26pp and there's always such a lot of variety, well done you. X

Thanks love, the other day I only managed about 7 things for some reason but I do try to plan to get the most out of them. Btw tried ww wraps (2 for 5 points) and they aren't that bad, £1 from poundland-bargain :) x

Thanks love, the other day I only managed about 7 things for some reason but I do try to plan to get the most out of them. Btw tried ww wraps (2 for 5 points) and they aren't that bad, £1 from poundland-bargain :) x

Wow that's good value on the wraps, in both £s and PPs! I've been having the Wholemeal Wraps for 3pp each. X

Wow that's good value on the wraps, in both £s and PPs! I've been having the Wholemeal Wraps for 3pp each. X

I bought some of them too-love wraps mmm. I've just had chocolate rice cake from pound shop and it was amazing, totally worth 2pps x

I bought some of them too-love wraps mmm. I've just had chocolate rice cake from pound shop and it was amazing, totally worth 2pps x

Oooooo I've not seen those! I just had some Chocolate Orange, it was so tasty! X

Back