ProPoints Helsbels new start

I didn't realise the WW wraps were 2 for 5pp. I thought they were just 3pp each.
I had morrison's cheap wraps for dinner tonight, just cuz I fancied them (shall post more in my diary once I'm all caught up).
1 for 4pp. Bit higher than the ww one and the wholemeal ones, but they were only 85p for 6.
Weren't paying £1.59 for ww ones when I know I can get them for £1 in poundland.

Did miss you the past couple of days.
Was wondering what you were up to/if you were doing ok =)
Glad to see you back
x

Haven't posted for couple of days because went off plan and now feel like a bag of *****! Was trying so hard to lose this weight for ivf and now have probs put it all back on-I'm so disappointed with myself, feel like back to square one :(

I know tomorrow's another day and I'm going to get back onto it, just wish I wast so weak willed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haven't posted for couple of days because went off plan and now feel like a bag of *****! Was trying so hard to lose this weight for ivf and now have probs put it all back on-I'm so disappointed with myself, feel like back to square one :(

I know tomorrow's another day and I'm going to get back onto it, just wish I wast so weak willed

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear you're not feeling good, u will find your groove soon and we are all here for you. X

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear you're not feeling good, u will find your groove soon and we are all here for you. X

Thanks love, putting myself under pressure to lose weight by end month and it hasn't worked-only lost 3lbs in total which is so easy to put back on. Sorry for the pity party, hoping tomorrow is a brighter day-for both of us ((hug)) x

Thanks love, putting myself under pressure to lose weight by end month and it hasn't worked-only lost 3lbs in total which is so easy to put back on. Sorry for the pity party, hoping tomorrow is a brighter day-for both of us ((hug)) x

Don't be sorry Sweetie, that's what I'm here for. Any time u want to moan or vent or rant, u come find me! U got that?!? X

0.5lbs is not a problem.
It's not a huge amount to put on.
You can get it off no problem.
You had a slip, it's shown up.
But considering how much you felt like crap, you did well just putting on 0.5lb.
It could've been so much more.

You've set yourself a 12000 step challenge for this week, that should hopefully help you get back on track.
You're doing really well, keep up the good work!!

Thanks ladies :)

Went out again for dinner tonight and going out tomorrow too so expect next week may be a gain as well! Have had 43 points today-35 of that was for tonight, I'm hoping that if only stick to dailies and do some exercise may help a bit with damage limitation but will see x

Another tits up day :( now only have 13 weeklies left after 2days!!!!! The most annoying thing is it wasn't even worth it-had the following;
Rice/noodles
Half stick of chicken satay
2 satay prawns
Vegetable curry
Vegetables in oyster sauce
1 scoop ice cream
4marshmallows in chocolate
4 pieces of sushi

Omg-that looks loads written down but was only 2 small buffet plates :(

Anyway back to sticking to dailies only from tomorrow and going to gym after work then walking home after that so hopefully will earn some aps to make up for the weeklies-that's the plan ;)

Another tits up day :( now only have 13 weeklies left after 2days!!!!! The most annoying thing is it wasn't even worth it-had the following;
Rice/noodles
Half stick of chicken satay
2 satay prawns
Vegetable curry
Vegetables in oyster sauce
1 scoop ice cream
4marshmallows in chocolate
4 pieces of sushi

Omg-that looks loads written down but was only 2 small buffet plates :(

Anyway back to sticking to dailies only from tomorrow and going to gym after work then walking home after that so hopefully will earn some aps to make up for the weeklies-that's the plan ;)

That sounds like a good plan.
Don't worry about what happened today, as long as you stay on plan the rest of the week and get those activity points in, I'm sure you'll lose

That sounds like a good plan.
Don't worry about what happened today, as long as you stay on plan the rest of the week and get those activity points in, I'm sure you'll lose

Thanks elfy-that's what I'm hoping for :/

Good luck helsbels ( I think I found how to subscribe lol) x

Buffets are hard aren't they. A little bit of food looks a lot written down.

Buffets are hard aren't they. A little bit of food looks a lot written down.

It was really hard, and trying to find something that wasn't either deep fried or swimming in grease was a nightmare, I'm just glad oh's dad was paying because £15.99 was not worth what we ate :(

Hi Hun

Hope you don't mind me popping over from the other side !!!
How you finding ww when I did it for a bit I was starving sooo hungry and think I had the same pint off points as you,I've been a Sw girl for so long and find it easy but it's also very easy to cheat too !!!
Anyway hope your ok xx
Sorry about your gain 0.5lb is nothing though Hun xx

Hi Hun

Hope you don't mind me popping over from the other side !!!
How you finding ww when I did it for a bit I was starving sooo hungry and think I had the same pint off points as you,I've been a Sw girl for so long and find it easy but it's also very easy to cheat too !!!
Anyway hope your ok xx
Sorry about your gain 0.5lb is nothing though Hun xx

Hey love, how are you?? It's nice to see you :) I'm finding it ok-though keep on thinking how many syns are in things lol, but I'm not hungry which is good. The weighing took some getting used to but it's fine now.
Hope you are ok-will come over to see how you are getting on later ;) xxx

Back