ProPoints Helsbels new start

Absolutely knackered today-still managed to do 12000 steps though :) going to have a v v early night

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch -7
Left over cajun rice (6)/WW crisps (2)

Dinner-8
Half m&s pizza (5)/extra cheese (1)/tandoori coleslaw (2)/bns chips/salad

Snacks-4
WW bar (2)/ryvita (1)/sweets (1)

Total 23/26-3 left and no idea what to have :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey love, how are you?? It's nice to see you :) I'm finding it ok-though keep on thinking how many syns are in things lol, but I'm not hungry which is good. The weighing took some getting used to but it's fine now.
Hope you are ok-will come over to see how you are getting on later ;) xxx

Im ok thanks have some stuff going on with my little girl so sw is not really on my mind still going to go and get weighed but can't give it 100% at the mo xx

Im ok thanks have some stuff going on with my little girl so sw is not really on my mind still going to go and get weighed but can't give it 100% at the mo xx

I'm sorry to hear that love, I hope things get sorted soon, it must be such a worry for you :( you are still going to class which is good and when you are ready you can get back on plan 100% you are right the most important thing is your little girl at the mo. Sending you massive hugs and loads of love xxx

Eeeh what a day! Work was nightmare-had to sit through recruitment system demo which was supposed to last 2 hrs-5 hrs later was still sitting there which meant no lunch so have been starving and didnt manage to get out lunchtime for walk :( I did walk home to make sure I met 12000 steps.

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

V late lunch-10
Wrap (5)/leftover coleslaw (2)/chicken (1)/WW crisps (2)

Dinner-10
Pasta (7)/el mayo (1)/WW creme fraiche (0)/WW cheese (1)/bacon (1)/salad/broccoli

Snacks-2
WW bar (2)

Total 25/26
APs 5-walked briskly home and took me 75 mins

Tea from today mmmmmm

Attachments

• image-1725567909.jpg
    image-1725567909.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 24
That looks so yummy! I didn't know WW made Creme Fraiche? Where do you buy it? X

Hello my lovely, how are you? I got mine from asda-it's a bit weird but it's nice mixed with some extra light mayo x

Hello my lovely, how are you? I got mine from asda-it's a bit weird but it's nice mixed with some extra light mayo x

Coping....Just! I might have to get some if they have it in our Asda.x

Sending you big hugs love xxx

Thank You Sweetie and sorry again I haven't been around. X

Thank You Sweetie and sorry again I haven't been around. X

You have no need to apologise.
We just thought it was very unlike you not to be online, and we were concerned.
It's what friends do.
We worry and make sure everyone's ok.

You have no need to apologise.
We just thought it was very unlike you not to be online, and we were concerned.
It's what friends do.
We worry and make sure everyone's ok.

You're all too kind. X

Ditto to what elfy said, we were all just worried about you :( it was v quiet without you-you are a big miss when you aren't here x

Now it's livening up again ;-) x

Now it's livening up again ;-) x

Yeah... too much.
Think you need to disappear again cuz I'm starting to struggle on catching up again.
I just think I'm done, and you pop up again ;) haha

Yeah... too much.
Think you need to disappear again cuz I'm starting to struggle on catching up again.
I just think I'm done, and you pop up again ;) haha

I'm like one of those Mole Tapping Games at the Arcades! X

Another cack day at work-to make it worse someone left a big slab of cake in kitchen and I was so tempted to eat it, but resisted so yay me-was hard because it looked so moist and lovely :(

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-12
Leftover pasta salad (10)/Melba toast (2)

Dinner-9
Thai green veg curry (2)/rice (7)/bns chips

Snacks
WW bar (2)/small bag haribos (1)

Total 27/26

Aps earned 4

Another cack day at work-to make it worse someone left a big slab of cake in kitchen and I was so tempted to eat it, but resisted so yay me-was hard because it looked so moist and lovely :(

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-12
Leftover pasta salad (10)/Melba toast (2)

Dinner-9
Thai green veg curry (2)/rice (7)/bns chips

Snacks
WW bar (2)/small bag haribos (1)

Total 27/26

Aps earned 4

Well Done on resisting the cake, you're definitely a (Will)PowerPuffer! PS-How many Melba Toast for 2pp? PPS-Did u work Haribo out on your calculator? X

Well Done on resisting the cake, you're definitely a (Will)PowerPuffer! PS-How many Melba Toast for 2pp? PPS-Did u work Haribo out on your calculator? X

Thanks love-I won't lie was so tempted. I think it was 6 for 2pp-think they had gone off because tasted like chemicals urgh! They were rip off haribos from lidl worked them out on calculator-get quite a few for 1p enough to satisfy sweet cravings x

Thanks love-I won't lie was so tempted. I think it was 6 for 2pp-think they had gone off because tasted like chemicals urgh! They were rip off haribos from lidl worked them out on calculator-get quite a few for 1p enough to satisfy sweet cravings x

I love the Aldi/Lidl rip offs, they look so close to the real thing lol! Here goes my OCD...it's 6 Asda Melba Toast for 2pp but you get 7 from Sainsbury's for 2pp lol. X

Back