ProPoints Helsbels new start

I love the Aldi/Lidl rip offs, they look so close to the real thing lol! Here goes my OCD...it's 6 Asda Melba Toast for 2pp but you get 7 from Sainsbury's for 2pp lol. X

They are both great aren't they-just recently found the delights of aldi but been shopping at lidls for ages-ours just had makeover so now has massive bakery bit mmmm! Are those Melba toasts sainsburys own make-will have to get some if 7 for 2points, always nice to have some in and that's a bargain -thanks love x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

They are both great aren't they-just recently found the delights of aldi but been shopping at lidls for ages-ours just had makeover so now has massive bakery bit mmmm! Are those Melba toasts sainsburys own make-will have to get some if 7 for 2points, always nice to have some in and that's a bargain -thanks love x

They are indeed Sainsburys own brand, 6p Cheaper than Asda too ;-) 72p as opposed to 78p, every pennies helps! And yes they are both 100g before some smart person pops up about pack size! X

Thanks love-I won't lie was so tempted. I think it was 6 for 2pp-think they had gone off because tasted like chemicals urgh! They were rip off haribos from lidl worked them out on calculator-get quite a few for 1p enough to satisfy sweet cravings x

Absolutely well done on resisting the cake.
I'm very proud of you.
Definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl, without a doubt!!!

TGIF :)
I caved in today and had some tray bake-made sure I pointed it though, have said 5pps for 1/4 based on millionaires shortbread.

Today's food
Breakfast-3
Yog (3)/strawberries

Lunch-10
Houmous (5)/feta (1)/falafel (2)/salad/popcorn (2)

Dinner-10
2 quorn fillets (2)/discovery fajita mix (1)/WW tortillas (2)/WW wraps (5)/veg/salad

Snacks-5
Tray bake (4)/lolly (1)

Total 28/26
Aps 5

Haha that 1st bit didn't make any sense-pointed it at 4 based on 2 sainsburys millionaire shortcakes lol

Here's dinner-said mild on packet of spices but even my eye balls were sweating by the end of it!

Attachments

• image-1720543354.jpg
    image-1720543354.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 31
Off to WI now-dreading it, just got on my scales and it doesn't look good :(

Good luck.
You'll do well.
You've done so much walking this week.
But I wish people wouldn't WI in before WI, because you just get disheartened when it doesn't show what you want it to.

Good Luck with WI Sweetie. X PS-Your dinner looks lush, I like my food hot hot hot! X

Thanks ladies. i know shouldn't do it but prepares me for the worst-don't think the leader would be v happy if I got weighed and a load of expletives came out me mouth lol ;)
lost 0.5 lb which was the same half put on last week-could have been worse though because ate out 4 days so all that walking paid off-a little bit.
You two up to much today-the weathers crap here so might tidy up then go and do some window shopping :) x

Thanks ladies. i know shouldn't do it but prepares me for the worst-don't think the leader would be v happy if I got weighed and a load of expletives came out me mouth lol ;)
lost 0.5 lb which was the same half put on last week-could have been worse though because ate out 4 days so all that walking paid off-a little bit.
You two up to much today-the weathers crap here so might tidy up then go and do some window shopping :) x

Well Done Sweetie! 0.5lb is half a pound and is not to be sniffed at! Lazy day today before we go it tonight, it's well overdue plus we've got a manic week coming up! X

Hahahahaha-the postmans just been and I've now got 2 pedometers!!! Didnt know how long the one from wws would be so I bought one from eBay and they've both turned up today-bloody typical!

Haha. How funny. Stick the one from eBay back on eBay.

Well done on the loss.
The walking is definitely working, you should keep it up after the challenge is over.
I'm planning on doing so

Haha. How funny. Stick the one from eBay back on eBay.

Well done on the loss.
The walking is definitely working, you should keep it up after the challenge is over.
I'm planning on doing so

Well the one from wws is broken-just tried it out and it's not recognising any steps and then all of a sudden is showing I've done about 20! So sending it back and getting refund-they cost enough :( so looks like only left with one after all hahaha!
I'm def going to keep it up, planning on walking home everyday next week, if the weathers nice. Having a pedometer really motivates you to get up and walk more-thanks for taking me into getting one x

Hahahahaha-the postmans just been and I've now got 2 pedometers!!! Didnt know how long the one from wws would be so I bought one from eBay and they've both turned up today-bloody typical!

How much did u pay for the eBay one? I might know someone who wants one. X oops I really should of read further lol x

How much did u pay for the eBay one? I might know someone who wants one. X oops I really should of read further lol x

I paid £13.99 including packaging-if the other one hadn't of busted they could have had one :( x

I paid £13.99 including packaging-if the other one hadn't of busted they could have had one :( x

Wow that was a good price as I paid £15 for mine, some go for more than the rrp! X

Well the one from wws is broken-just tried it out and it's not recognising any steps and then all of a sudden is showing I've done about 20! So sending it back and getting refund-they cost enough :( so looks like only left with one after all hahaha!
I'm def going to keep it up, planning on walking home everyday next week, if the weathers nice. Having a pedometer really motivates you to get up and walk more-thanks for taking me into getting one x

It absolutely motivates you.
Especially challenging yourself to a set amount of steps a day.
I would've probably driven to the bank yesterday, or pulled in at the petrol station and checked my account at the cash machine, but because I needed the steps, I walked, and I was out for a good half an hour/45 minutes.
And again this morning - walking to Zumba to get my points up as I know Saturday are lazy days for me.
So need to do something else a bit later to make sure I get to 12000.

And you're welcome. Glad you're using it.
It's a fairly costy outlay to start with, but definitely worth it in my opinion.
But it's good to hear recommendations about stuff from people on something so expensive, cuz you wouldn't want to spend all that money and not use it cuz it's crap.

I would've probably driven to the bank yesterday, or pulled in at the petrol station and checked my account at the cash machine, but because I needed the steps, I walked, and I was out for a good half an hour/45 minutes.
And again this morning - walking to Zumba to get my points up as I know Saturday are lazy days for me.

It's a fairly costy outlay to start with, but definitely worth it in my opinion.
But it's good to hear recommendations about stuff from people on something so expensive, cuz you wouldn't want to spend all that money and not use it cuz it's crap.

I love mines should of listened to the guru in the first place ;-) x

Did you get out this afternoon? The weekends are my good days because I've been stuck behind me desk all week so itching to get out :)

Back