ProPoints Helsbels new start

Thanks love :) I don't know what's happened but they've had our results since beginning of the year so more than enough time to sort it out before now. Now I'm not sure if I can trust them :( x

Fingers crossed this was the one and only blip and things will be more smooth from now on. X PS-Jealous of your Afternoon Tea! X

Fingers crossed this was the one and only blip and things will be more smooth from now on. X PS-Jealous of your Afternoon Tea! X

I hope so, it's been 2 years since our 1st ivf and I'm not getting any younger :( I'm looking forward to it but not at same time, things aren't good with mother at the mo plus I don't want it to affect my WI sat-ill take pics of it so you can drool over it though lol ;) x

I hope so, it's been 2 years since our 1st ivf and I'm not getting any younger :( I'm looking forward to it but not at same time, things aren't good with mother at the mo plus I don't want it to affect my WI sat-ill take pics of it so you can drool over it though lol ;) x

How many pp in a picture lol x

Hmmmmm-well iv seen what you get at this particular place and I would say quite a few lol ;) x

Lol, I'm so looking forward to the pics! I went to The Goring for 6 Course Afternoon Tea last year and it was AMAZING! X

Well as they say today's another day! I decided to walk to my acupuncture session which was 5miles then walked around town for an hour and then walked back home!

Food today was good to

Breakfast 3
WW fromage frais/strawberries

Lunch 6
Light mozerella (3)/salad/dip (1)/WW nachos (2)

Dinner 16
Pasta(8)/bacon medallions (1)/WW cheese (1)/el mayo (1)/fat free yog (1)/salad/broccoli/focacia (4)

Snack 1
Twister lolly (1)

Total
26/26
Aps-11

6 course-omg what did you get??? X

From memory I think it was a Fruit Salad or Prawn Cocktail to start, Finger Sandwiches with a choice of fillings, Exquisite Cakes and Pastries, Scones with different jams, the tiniest but most yummy trifle you've ever eaten and handmade Chocolates to finish! And I think there was over a 100 types of tea to choose from! X

Well as they say today's another day! I decided to walk to my acupuncture session which was 5miles then walked around town for an hour and then walked back home!

Food today was good to

Breakfast 3
WW fromage frais/strawberries

Lunch 6
Light mozerella (3)/salad/dip (1)/WW nachos (2)

Dinner 16
Pasta(8)/bacon medallions (1)/WW cheese (1)/el mayo (1)/fat free yog (1)/salad/broccoli/focacia (4)

Snack 1
Twister lolly (1)

Total
26/26
Aps-11

Wow at all your walking! Check you out with 11AP! X

From memory I think it was a Fruit Salad or Prawn Cocktail to start, Finger Sandwiches with a choice of fillings, Exquisite Cakes and Pastries, Scones with different jams, the tiniest but most yummy trifle you've ever eaten and handmade Chocolates to finish! And I think there was over a 100 types of tea to choose from! X

That does sound amazing! Could just eat it now mmmmmmmmm. I love afternoon teas :) x

That does sound amazing! Could just eat it now mmmmmmmmm. I love afternoon teas :) x

We need to have a Minimins PP Friendly Afternoon Tea!!! X

It could be a Charity Fundraiser :) x

That's a good idea-we always do bake sales for charity at work, trouble is its so hard to resist the things everyone makes :(

Well here is the pic of afternoon tea-it doesn't do it justice though and there was so much food had to bring half of it home!

Attachments

• image-720076632.jpg
    image-720076632.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 20
That's a good idea-we always do bake sales for charity at work, trouble is its so hard to resist the things everyone makes :(

Well here is the pic of afternoon tea-it doesn't do it justice though and there was so much food had to bring half of it home!

OMG that looks amazing! I want a Scone lol x

The scones were awesome-even the fruit one which I usually hate mmmmmm. Stuffed now so just a salad for dinner I reckon x

The scones were awesome-even the fruit one which I usually hate mmmmmm. Stuffed now so just a salad for dinner I reckon x

How funny, I don't like Fruit Scones either, I brought my Fruit one from The Goring home for my Mum lol...How was things with your mum today? X

How funny, I don't like Fruit Scones either, I brought my Fruit one from The Goring home for my Mum lol...How was things with your mum today? X

I just don't get dried fruit blurgh :( Things were a bit tense, it's like she doesn't know what to say to me anymore-nevermind x

I just don't get dried fruit blurgh :( Things were a bit tense, it's like she doesn't know what to say to me anymore-nevermind x

Sending u hugs Sweetie :) I don't like Dried Fruit either unless its in a Belgian Bun, I can't resist those ;-) x

Sending u hugs Sweetie :) I don't like Dried Fruit either unless its in a Belgian Bun, I can't resist those ;-) x

Thanks love-I come to terms with the fact this is how it's going to be from now on :(

I can't eat it in anything-but I like dried apricots/bananas just the other weirdness lol x

Back