• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hen Night next week

jacqu79

and the fancy dress theme is sexy school girls. While I'm extremely chuffed with my weight loss so far, I don't feel quite ready to inflict me wearing an ass skimming skirt and sussies on the public just yet! :sign0137:

I'm starting to really stress out about this now, as it's a family hen night and my aunties will freak if I don't make an effort.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to dress up without looking too ridiculous, but still a wee bit sexy? :eek: Big ask I know, but all advice welcome! My worst areas are my huge tummy and thighs.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Maybe wear a knee length skirt, killer heels, some fishnet tights and a tight fitting shirt undone as far as you dare and show a bit of cleavage, still sexy but covering the areas you want to hide.

LENNY4974

Silver Member
I agree with Lisa Marie, sexy doesn't necessarily mean short bum showing skirt - how about some smart shorts or a long pencil skirt with a split?

I hope you have a fantastic time whatever you decide to wear.

jacqu79

Thanks everyone, some good ideas there!

Taz I'm starting college in a few weeks to do teaching, so that could be a great plan!:D

Taz

Spam Hunter
You quite often see groups of school girls with a head mistress or master to keep them in line on a night out! If you do that you will have to have a cane and randomly spank them all!

jacqu79

You quite often see groups of school girls with a head mistress or master to keep them in line on a night out! If you do that you will have to have a cane and randomly spank them all!
Sounds like fun!!!:D