I want to be a healthy BMI for graduation!

Well done thats a fab loss! Almost half a stone. Heres to next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would like 4.5lbs or more next week so I can get under 20st... 19st something sounds much better than 20st something.

I home so... I have lots of assignments due over the next few weeks whuch usually is a time I munch on crap. Not this time.

You will be fine, when i had asignments to do i used to chop up lots of yummy fruits or have a few cereal bars to munch on, not forgetting lots of hot drinks which helps... I love those 10 calorie soups with a few crackerbreads. X

I think I'll be ok. Just a matter of planning and being organised I think

teacup
well done thats a fab loss well done x x x

Thanks all.

Had a really good shift today but am exhausted. Haven't seemed to have really stopped today, the ward was just manic!
Anyway, breakfast was just weetabix as my bananas weren't ripe (not a euphemism!), had an apple mid-morning and at lunch time I went to the canteen as I still need to do a shop, picked up a jacket potato and beans, diet coke and a basic chicken wrap thing (the intention being to save the wrap for my boys but bought it as didn't have cash and needed to spend more than £5). Well believe it or not works canteen are even capable or ruining a jacket potato... not sure why it tasted bad but I just couldn't eat it... wasn't properly cooked and just tasted odd... so ended up eating the wrap as didn't have time to get anything else and still have 6+ hours of a shift to get through so needed to eat something. I'm really hoping I don't suffer for it over the next couple of days. I haven't had any dinner as am too tired to really eat but had a couple of rich tea biscuits with a big cuppa and am heading to bed. Have an essay to write this weekend but hoping to fit in something fun with the boys... my also try and get my hair cut!

Yesterdays meals were all a bit odd... didn't get an breakfast as had a tripartite and was nervous so couldn't face anything, got back home at about 1pm and had 2 poached eggs on toast (seeded bread) with tinned tomatoes. Dinner was pasta with turkey pieces and a sauce the hubby threw together, was very yummy.

Sleepy time for me x

hi teacup
glad you had a good shift i went off jacket potatoes for the same reason you was writing about i cannot stand them now yuck
have a lovely weekend lovely x x x x

I normally love them but was the first and last time I buy one from the canteen...

Today has been very bizarre as far as food has gone. Made the boys pancakes this morning... I had one and a banana. Have munched on fruit during the day, lunch was a mugshot and more fruit. I was a wee bit naughty and had a couple (well 4!) of chocolate orange segments whilst working on my essay (hope I don't see any side effects tomorrow :/) and I have NO idea what I am going to have for dinner as I have been preoccupied all day... boys are currently in the bath (hubby is letting them stay up later... think he's hoping it'll mean they'll sleep in later but he should know our boys by now!).

Aiming to a bit more on this essay before watching a movie with the hubby. Tomorrow will be another day with my head in the books but will try and be a bit more organised with food as today had been too freestyled for me and I know I slip without organisation. I need a plan! Actually what I could do with is someone who will just bring food to me at appropriate times whilst I work on assignments... and look after the kids...and clean the house. Maybe I just need to train hubby better!

hi teacup
yes stay away from the canteen bloody horrid yuck

yes i think you need to retrain the hubby lolol food on the go for you while your studying
hope you have a nice sunday and im sure you will have lost lovely x x x

Just back from a long shift on postnatal ward. Been manic today but managed to get most discharged before the night shift started. Had a banana toastie for breakfast, lunch was spicy chicken pasta and a muller yoghurt, dinner is salmon with rice and veggies. Off tomorrow but planning on heading to the gym before doing more work on this essay... I want it finished by Monday at the latest. No work tonight as am exhausted.

nice meals teacup you have a good rest x x x

What a couple of days...
Well I went out for a friends birthday meal last night... she chose an indian restaurant...not exactly easy for 'low fat' choices. I tried to choose as wisely as possible but am awaiting side effects. I had 1 poppadom, tandoori chicken for my main and naan bread. I didn't have any dessert (I think it was bad enough without going too crazy!). I didn't have any breakfast yesterday but lunch was chicken breast, mash potato, broccoli and mushy peas (my hubby cooked and my youngest had requested mushy peas to be included lol).
Was meant to be on a night shift tonight but have a seminar tomorrow morning, followed by a tutorial so think it may be a bad idea working 7pm-7.30am then a seminar at 9.30-11.30 am... tutorial at 2.15pm... I think I would be a rocking in a corner by my tutorial! Anyway, I need to get a few jobs done today and try a get some more work done on this essay...
Weigh in tomorrow. Feeling nervous after last nights naughtiness.

Hi hun, i think what you ate wasnt loaded with fat, you should be ok as long as you avoided any sauces. Goodluck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

wow you got one busy day lovely good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow love x x x x :D

Back