What is your dream outfit?

kittycat1

I was chatting in the new CDers forum and asked what is your dream outfit. When you hit your goal weight, what do you dream of wearing that either you can't now or just looks ridiculous?

I am dreaming of a teeny weeny black bikini - It would be like my worst nightmare at the moment being in public in a bikini- even wearing a one piece with a sarong is something I don't want to inflict on the world.

Also some super hot lingerie- from Agent Provocateur - who don't go anywhere near my size at the moment, with stockings that don't cut in to my thighs, and some killer heels, all without feeling ridiculous or like a sausage squeezed through a keyhole.

And a designer dress- to be able to walk into a designer store and not be looked down by the snooty staff as they try to work out why you are even in the store as clearly their biggest size dress wouldn't even fit around my thigh. To walk in and be able to try on something off the peg and it fit! To not have to ask what is their biggest size and to perhaps have to ask for the next size down and send the sales assistant off to get me one rather than crying in the fitting room of Evans when you realise you actually do look like a sack of potatoes.

I cannot wait!

KC

Wow Kat- I'd completely forgotten about shorts- they've been completely off my radar since god knows when!

shorts for me! My knees talk when i walk so need a lot of toning in the leg department and i rarely get my legs out.....always hidden under tights!

i'll never have a bikini body, too much excess skin! :(

hmm Lizzrob, the loose skin may be an issue, I hadn't pictured that in my bikini. I was thinking more flat stomach perfectly toned and tanned- OK maybe I need to rework this a bit and have a more realistic mental image. How bad is the loose skin in general? Is it a certain weightloss that gives it ie losing 8 stone (my target) or more down to body types and shapes etc- does it go away over time or will only surgery fix it?

hmm Lizzrob, the loose skin may be an issue, I hadn't pictured that in my bikini. I was thinking more flat stomach perfectly toned and tanned- OK maybe I need to rework this a bit and have a more realistic mental image. How bad is the loose skin in general? Is it a certain weightloss that gives it ie losing 8 stone (my target) or more down to body types and shapes etc- does it go away over time or will only surgery fix it?

I also had the same hope but it wasn't to be. I used to be nearly 22 stone so I have to accept some repercussions for that.
Some get it, others don't. Mine will be surgery only I think but it's my own fault for getting so big in the first place.
I need boobs too lol

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

A nice dress, although with a larger bust I always tended to look bigger even when I was a size ten on the bottom half and a 14 on top. And I'll need tights because I have bad veins and can't/won't bare my legs.

Back