Hen Night Problem!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mon, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Mon

Mon New Member

Hey Everyone

I am getting married in 2 months and need to loose 1 and half stone by then. So i restarted the CD as it is the only diet that works for me, i came off plan last year Oct 2009 after loosing just over a stone in 3 weeks, then went back to my old habbits and piled all the weight back on.

So i decided i would restart today Monday as i don't have long till my wedding if i want to loose the stone and half i desire within 2 months. Problem i have is, it is my Hen Night this Saturday and obviously i am going to have a few drinks, but how if i am in ketosis as it is dangerous and also i won't have any food in me as i am SS. A part of me thinks to stop the diet and start next Monday but then i am desperate to start loosing weight. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions, i would be most grateful.

Many Thanks everyone
    Mon :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi I love hen parties I say start next week enjoy your evening.!!!
    Cd will be waiting for you Sunday morning lol. Xx

Have a smashing night x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hen nights are for going wild! Can't be sober!!!

Start Sunday!!!!!!

Agree with shanny :D

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Agree with shanny and mrsessex...have a great night and start cd after, you still have plenty of time to reach your goal :D

6. Mon

Mon New Member

Thanks ladies, i have been SS all day and now i feel like jeez i have to start all over again next week! I know what you are saying is the right thing to do, but do you think i could have a SS plus day eat some chicken and veg and then still have a few drinks??? Or am i really being silly LOL :)

your confused friend
    Mon :)

7. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    i think you can.... my CDC said DONT do it... if your in ketosis alcohol will kick you out and she said she was really really ill!!

I did it... and only had some toast before i went out... i was ok.. hard to get back on it the following day tho.... shakes and hangover dont mix xx

8. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Officlally you're going to hear that it's a no-no. There'll be quite a few posts around regarding mixing alcohol with ketosis and those who have tried, have generally suffered :9529:

If you really want to drink then you'll need to eat and not do SS. If it were me I'd enjoy my hen night and have a blast - but I would eat proteins and no carbs. I definately wouldn't SS.

Rather than waste your start - why not 810 it for the rest of the week, then start proper SSing on Sunday.

Whatever you decide - have a fab time :party0048:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.