Hen Night

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
I am going to a greek taverna on sat night and I dont like anything there to eat and dont wanna eat random rubbish that is no good? Any ideas on what is good or not - Im gna have a few drinks but thats all....

HELP!
X

Ooh I had a mezie for my wedding, there were loads and loads of veggies so I was happy :D

Ooh I had a mezie for my wedding, there were loads and loads of veggies so I was happy :D
Im rubbish but what is that!

I keep thinking gotta be good as had a bad week last week - was away so had reason and only gained a lb BUT kwim! x

Steer clear of anything that looks fired and the greek do the best salads if the dressing is on the side. A greek Nicoise salad would be perfect for you and free on a red day.

Steer clear of anything that looks fired and the greek do the best salads if the dressing is on the side. A greek Nicoise salad would be perfect for you and free on a red day.
hmm, i aint a salad person but fior the sake of one day being a size 12 - will be worth it lol
c

If not I am sure they will be able to do a chicken breast and vegetables. That or say sod it I am going to have a treat one night of the week and then be 100% good the rest of the time.

My leader always says that it isn't the one blow out that does you the damage on your weigh in its all the little bits you eat that add up and you don't count (a bit of butter on your toast or in your jacket, a cake you forget to write down, a coke isnstead of a diet.) I'm not advocating it but i bet if you ate what you fancied for one night out of this whole plan you'd be ok.

Last edited:
If it was me I would eat superfree foods during the day , then let my hair down and enjoy the evening.. the less stressed you are about it the less you will have anyway.. and there is nothing worse than being on a night out and worring! :D

Thank you ladies! Ill let ya know !lol
x

Back