Hen Night

Percy greenfingers

Silver Member
Afternoon all, just wanted to let you know I'm going on my sisters hen night tonight, and I've offered to drive and look after her incase any of her mates do anything nasty, how good of me is that??? Not sure yet how I'll deal with Pizza Express but you can't have everything and I understand they do a killer chicken salad!
Wish me luck and everyone enjoy what's left of your weekend!;)

Afternoon all, just wanted to let you know I'm going on my sisters hen night tonight, and I've offered to drive and look after her incase any of her mates do anything nasty, how good of me is that??? Not sure yet how I'll deal with Pizza Express but you can't have everything and I understand they do a killer chicken salad!
Wish me luck and everyone enjoy what's left of your weekend!;)

Have a great night - you're setting out with the right attitude, so I'm sure you'll be good and enjoy every minute. Let us know how you get on. :)

It all went according to plan, drunk people really wind me up! had ceaser salad which was scrumptious, but didn't drink, no hangover and no weight gain. I think I even enjoyed the night better than most.....

aww well done, that's excellent x

Well done - it's a major achievement to get through a special social occassion like that sticking to CD......you should be very proud of yourself and no hangover makes it even better. Good one!

well done, i hate staying sober in a crowd of drunks............lol
but it does put you off getting into that state for a while

Back