Herbs and spices help needed please

Heero_Luva

Hi,

I remember last time I was on the diet I was told that adding things like herbs and spices to the chicken soup was fine, such as black pepper, curry powder etc. I would like to know is is okay to use something like cinnimon in black coffee or tea?

I would really rather know before trying it because I loose weight slowly as it is, I dont want to make it harder!!

Thank you everyone for your help!

Apparently on CD you're allowed to have cinnamon hun, so I'd assume that it's the same as Lipotrim, if I'm allowed to 'assume'? xxxx good luck with ur journey hun

No, no no no no!!!

If you want maximum results dont add anything that is not on the 'allowed list' otherwise you could hinder your weight loss.

The 'allowed' list? My pharmacy never mentioned that, am I missing something?

hi

i've added black pepper, white pepper, chilli powder to chicken soup. Try and see how you go though cos one benefit of this diet is that it takes your palate and taste buds back to scratch ish so when it comes to maintaining you will be able to avoid rich foods without any bother. good luck think you've just gotta try a few diff ways of having the shakes etc so you can find the way thats best for you x

I am will Summer...try and just have the shakes as they are. I decided this was a total holiday from food, and wanted to maximise my efforts by having just the shakes.

There has been a long debate about pepper;some say yes, some say no....I would just not take anything.

I personally find the shakes very nice without anything, although I do crush ice and have them with the ice and water.

Have a great week!
Take care

i'm with Summer too, try not to add anything, and you'll get maximum results. if you really must add something - contact Lipotrim directly and check as i'm a dummy on what we can/cant have - i just have shakes and water - stopped even having coffee now! what a bore i am. xxx

Black fresh cracked pepper is fine and so are chilli flakes. I would stay well away from curry powders as a friend of mine was using it and it really stalled her weight loss.

Black fresh cracked pepper is fine and so are chilli flakes. I would stay well away from curry powders as a friend of mine was using it and it really stalled her weight loss.

I'm sorry but its not fine to add anything!!
Lipotrim say not to add anything to anything that isnt allowed and things like pepper is a berry and not allowed.

But at the end of the day it is up to you if you want to risk hindering your weight loss.

Back