Herbs

Peridot

Peridot
Are we allowed to put herbs in the soups to disguise the taste a bit? I assume since we can have leaf tea like mint that we can put rosemary, tarragon, chives etc in soups?

Yours hopefully....

I was told no... but I am only 6 weeks in and not as experienced and 'in the know' as some of the men & ladies on here!
My understanding is, they don't do any harm but one of the main points of the LL programme is looking at your relationship with food and so that means taking it ALL away.

I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will be along to confirm soon!
X

No but tabasco and salt are OK

Hi Ive been putting herbs in my soups and its done no harm to me I havent been told not to will ask when I go next:)

The herbs are fresh from the garden not dried

Hiya Peridot,
sorry to dissapoint you, but the official line is 'No'... if you're not too keen on the soups, it may help to stick to the sweet shakes?

Yep - official line is no - it's to do with abstinence - sorry to be a hard nut and
Lotty - sorry about this, but just because someone hasn't explicitly said you can or can't have something - assume that you can't have it until you find out otherwise. If we were allowed fresh or dried herbs it would be on the list.

Back