Here again!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

Jsut coming on to say I have rejoined SW but online today and so will be needing here instead of a group for support!

I rejoined a class in Feb but the consultant left and only the earlier class was taken over so could not go. I lost just over a stone, but I decided to try WW so I had a class to go to and did not get on with it - I found I was eating much less healthily than when on SW. So gonna give online a go! Luckily only put on 3lbs in my mess around with pp over the last couple of months, but have come back to SW as it is the only plan that has really worked for me - it is how I lost the majority of my weight so far previously. But have been stuck for over a year and need to get back on track. I have already gone from 28st in 2008 but need to keep goign which seems that hardest bit for me.

The time I always give up on SW is planning lunches and quick meals, I am not ery good at coping buying off the shelf in a supermarket or cafe at lunch, I always pick the wrong thing so I know I have to focus on the planning to get me going again. I am excited now I have started again. So new start weight is 23.3 - I never want to get to 28st again so onwards and downwards!! :)

Hey another face I recognise from ww! I'm over to sw for a month to see if I can shift the last 8lbs to get to gold membership. Pp was just stunting my weight loss.
I know what you mean about eating healthily and when I told ww leader I was actually following sw for a while she said about the ww plan which is practically sw.

However they had like half a page on it so I think it's better doing sw which I know better!

Hope it works out for you- you've done so well already and by the new year the 20s will be a distant memory x

I've moved back aswell!!! I'm enjoyinging sw much more than ww as a bigger girl myself I couldn't do the portion sizes on ww the amount of pasta was minute!!! How's your first week going xxx

Hi Sarah! I'm being very good and including my superfree 1/3 with lunch and dinner- something I didn't do before.

Hope you find it easy x

Back