Here comes the BOOM!

10st 10.4lbs.

Cals in 1747
Cals out 2375

Today is a DD. Plan to not eat at work like the last few which seems to work best for me. I’m sure I’d be hungry if I ate little and often and it would feel like torture.

Have a great day all 👍

Morning all

10st 8.0lbs this morning.

Cals in 452
Cals out 1851

Not bad calorie burn considering I was unable to move yesterday. UD today and I have no idea what I’m going to have but I know dinner will be omelette again to keep the carbs down.

Hope you all have a good day :)

So I said I would share this at some point. I appreciate it may be difficult for you to see but I have total calories in and out for the week, my official weekly weight plus daily weekday weights. The graph shows the desired weightloss timeline and then the actual in blue - major fluctuations! My measurements are bottom right but only one set taken so far.

I’m geeky and love to analyse this stuff and it does help determine where I might be going wrong.

Attachments

• FC97F4A8-FD20-48A1-82CA-560301AC8E1F.jpeg
    FC97F4A8-FD20-48A1-82CA-560301AC8E1F.jpeg
    7.6 MB · Views: 16
So I said I would share this at some point. I appreciate it may be difficult for you to see but I have total calories in and out for the week, my official weekly weight plus daily weekday weights. The graph shows the desired weightloss timeline and then the actual in blue - major fluctuations! My measurements are bottom right but only one set taken so far.

I’m geeky and love to analyse this stuff and it does help determine where I might be going wrong.

Individual-daily and weekly fluctuations will be high. Try working on averages per week maybe and include the standard deviations. It will smooth your graph a lot. While I like looking at daily/weekly weight-ins (just for the fun of it really) my aim will be to ensure the average per week will stay fairly the same in the long-run, rather than the ups-and-downs we will get regardless of what we do. For example, if I get at 55kg and I see my average per week (rather than individual weight in after 7 days) goes towards 56 on 2 weeks consecutively, that's when I'll change something.
Don't know if this will work for you?
How does your calories in-out VS exercise intensity work out?
Sorry, I'm really geeky and I love spreadsheets and data :D

I like to see the fluctuations as I can see what foods cause excessive spikes and check calorie burns for the day before and dare I say, even bowel movements. The more I see the better the patterns.

You’ve made me think about averages though and when I get a moment I will add it to my spreadsheet. I think I will be upset/disappointed by the average but only because it would be a truer figure. I suspect I sit around 10st 8lbs but that’s a guess.

My workout intensity is usually majority fat burning zone as it’s not aerobic and so there is never much to look at there. That may change with my HIIT workout which is short but should make a difference.

Thanks for giving me some things to think about :)

10st 6.8lbs this morning. Promising as that was last week’s official weight and I have a DD today before official weigh in tomorrow.

Could of course blow it this weekend as out on Friday night and not sure what else for the weekend. Let’s see what happens.

Cals in 1837
Cals out 2179

Have a good day all :)

So official weigh in is 10st 6.8lbs. STS from last week. Teeny weeny bit disappointed as I weighed that yesterday too and this morning is post DD. Perhaps it just means my body is accommodating more?

Took a sneak peak at measurements although was in a rush and looks like I’ve lost minimal off my thighs and nothing from elsewhere. Official measurements will be 1 August so a little time away. Once I have completed the month I will review everything I’m doing to see what i can do to actually start losing weight - that is assuming I get a STS next week and the week after. At least I know I can maintain :D

Cals in 463
Cals out 1901

I’m out tonight eating and drinking so no chance of maintaining today’s weigh in.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. As always I will check in with my weight over the next couple of days :)

Morning all. 10st 8.8lbs today.

Cals in 3046
Cals out 2436

No gym. That was just the office (mostly sitting) and a short walk to a comedy venue and dinner where I was also seated. Not sure how that all works but anyway :)

10st 13.0lbs. Won’t lie. Shocked. Had a bottle of prosecco last night and a kebab. Was so thirsty I drank two pints of water in the night and didn’t have much of a first morning wee. That has to be something to do with it as the actually cals hasn’t been much different to other weeks.

Double gym this morning and then off to a play barn with my son later. Probably a fast food place for dinner. I don’t expect tomorrow to be any more pleasant a weigh in!

Monday’s UD will at least be back to more controlled. I wonder if this will be my first gain week? Erm, just realised I’m out with friends on Monday night so I take hat back!

August will most certainly see a review as I’m coasting too much at the moment. I’m content though which is why I’m not too concerned.

Have a good one all :) x

Happy you had a good time! Rock that gym session :)

10st 13.0lbs. This week isn’t going well but then I’m eating out four times in four UDs and I know the impact only one meal out had - and I was careful. I’m becoming less careful.

I need to minimise my cals in during the day as I’m out again in the evening. However, it’s not a DD and if I wasn’t counting cals precisely or if I was a thin person, would I be cutting back in the day - maybe, but not as much as is going through my head. I’m looking forward to my months review and jigging things around a bit.

I also have three realities. A holiday in September. A consultation end of October and surgery end of January. There is a good chance the 3 x two week stunts in Exante are in my future. Not that it’s a bad thing - I just think I’ve found my perfect maintenance programme and with a few tweaks, a slow weight loss programme - due to the slowness I’m going to have to take action.

Have a good day all :)

Last edited:
Thanks Alecto - I missed the second session as I was called to an incident at work.

Hope you had a good weekend! I’ve had no time to catch up o diaries and I know I’m behind!

I also forgot cals in and out over the weekend. Oh well, they weren’t great ;) Will resume as of today :)

Thanks Alecto - I missed the second session as I was called to an incident at work.

Hope you had a good weekend! I’ve had no time to catch up o diaries and I know I’m behind!

I also forgot cals in and out over the weekend. Oh well, they weren’t great ;) Will resume as of today :)
Im glad you had a good time, Bunny. Its needed in life:) yup. Start up with calorie count and plan - it's a brand new week for you :) also...being called in work on a Sunday - not fun :/

10st 10lbs this morning. Ended up not eating out last night which would have helped as I was in the gym for three hours working on my personal best with some friends. Burnt 600 cals. Burnt so few in the day that still didn’t have a huge total.

Cals in 1669
Cals out 2293

I would never have been so low on cals in as I don’t want to start doing IDs, it was purely accidental.

DD today :)

10st 7.4lbs after the first DD. Another smooth day as I was busy and didn’t really have time to eat even if I could.

UD today but no gym as I have an appointment. I will be going tomorrow instead.

Cals in 455
Cals out 1860

Have a good day lovely people :)

10st 7.4lbs after the first DD. Another smooth day as I was busy and didn’t really have time to eat even if I could.

UD today but no gym as I have an appointment. I will be going tomorrow instead.

Cals in 455
Cals out 1860

Have a good day lovely people :)
Good one! Still going in the right direction, pleased for you!

Thanks Alecto. My averages show a total loss of 1lb over the last three weeks. Better than nothing and at least I know what I need to tweak.

I really must catch up on diaries but work is so busy and I seem to have no free time at home. I hope everyone is getting on well :)

I was looking forward to this morning’s weigh in as I felt I was making progress. The numbers show a (small) deficit and I’ve made some adjustments during the week. Well, I’m 10st 7.4lbs today. What a disappointment.

I started my period yesterday so I don’t think it’s the prebloat from that. I couldn’t say what it is other than the heat and standard fluctuations. Oh well, on to another week. The final week before review. I have noted 1 August but to be a full 4 weeks it will actually be 3 August.

Cals in 450
Cals out 1936

Cinema tonight - Mission Impossible. Have a good day all :)

Back