here goes again!!! back on it!!!!!!!!

porky78

hi there!

well i'm so fed up of always being on a diet and complaining every day about my weight so think its about time to wise up and pull my finger out of my mouth and get cracking!!! tried going on to slim fast cos i was always missing meals cos i've got 2 kids and my life is busy busy busy!!!

now i'm thinking stop and make time to eat healthy meals for myself. not going to a class at moment as i'm on maternity leave i'm skint and can't afford class so i'm going it alone and really need some support so pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee help me!!!!!!

Your goal date really made me laugh!! Good luck, lots of people on here are doing it from home, and the support is brilliant, so use this site as much as you can.

Hi and good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Hi....goodluck! Its an easy "diet" (most of the time:D)

Good luck!

Perhaps you can incorporate the healthy meals in with the whole family too!

Thats what I'm planning on doing and if they don't eat it - tough!

Welcome and good luck. I don't go to class either and find it ok but tbh this forum is a lifeline to me not only for the tips and recipes that you pick up but also the amount of support and encouragment that you receive (I had a big gain yesterday and if it wasn't for all the support and friendly wishes I got I probably would have said sod it!!). The SW magazine is brilliant too ~ looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Back