Here goes again!

Duders09

Hi I’m very new too all this but wanted to join for support.

I have tried exante several times well I say that but truth is I usually last a day maybe two and then binge eat and give up.

im a single mum to three Boys and suffering with low self esteem and anxiety.
I am desperate to feel good about myself and to actually like what I see in the mirror. I’m sure others can relate to this too!

anyways here goes for day 1- really need to be strong this time!!

Hi @Duders09
I only started in my exante diet on Sunday so this is day 6 today. I’m going to weigh in tomorrow on Saturday but I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and it shows 6.5 pounds loss since Sunday so it really works! Hoping it’s the same tomorrow (or even better of course).
ive never done exante before but I’ve stuck to it so much better than I thought I would, not sure how long I’ll stick to it but I know I’ve got over 2.5 stone to lose to make myself feel better about myself. 3.5 to get to what I used to weigh, but I’m being realistic and not giving myself enormous goals...half a stone,a stone and so on.
Let me know how you get on and Good Luck!

Hi @Duders09 and good luck on your journey. There's a few of us who are around everyday, so can support you through this. Take one day at a time and keep sipping your water 🙂

Back