Here goes again!

Good Luck Pinapple & Bridget! xxx

Welcome back Pineapple. You looked stunning in your wedding photos and will soon be back to that weight.

Welcome Bridget, post on here whenever you need help or support or encouragement. Start new threads if you have questions as people are more likely to find them and reply.

Good luck to both of you.

x

Hi guys and thank you all for the words of encouragment! I went to the chemist today and got my weeks supply of shakes, so hear goes again!! Am really looking forward to getting posting again and getting to know you all.

This diet is hard, but boy o boy is it worth it~! Today going well. Just reminding myself am making this choice no one else. Its ony for a short time after all!

x

Hey hun well done you..you sound really determined so go for it! Ill be watching you lol xxx

Hey Tracey! How are ya? Hows life for you after lipo? Have you managed to keep it all off? I never did ever manage a blinking refeed week! Hows Lillie getting on with cambridge?

hey hunni - welcome back!! You can do this as you well know!!! Good luck xx

Thank you daisybank!

How are ya? Hows it all going for you? I'll need to start catching up with old posts and see how everyone is doing!

My head is thumping and am feeling hank marvin at the mo but trying to drown hunger with water lol!

I will be 11stone again soon!

Having my first weigh in on Sat, so wont be full week but sat suits me best for weigh ins. Roll on!
x

Ah welcome back hun. We missed ya here!! You will do fantastic I know it. That teeny tiny extra bit of weight will be gone in NO time whatsoever!! Best of luck, keep us informed!!

Thanks this time! Hope your right! How you going? You got much more to go?x

duh! just seen your ticker! wowzers 3 lbs to go! whoo hoo! you must be so excited!
x

lol hun, its the headache I know!! Refed a couple of weeks ago actually and did Maintenance for a week too. Must actually update my ticker cause I haven't been weighed in the chemist in 2 weeks. By my scales though, those 3 lbs are gone, to be honest I am not going to be a slave tot he scales, I am gonna go on my clothes and that instead. Joined the gym too which has been great esp cause I am lighter by about 6lbs on their scales!!! Even running on the treadmill now which is amazing!! Anyway hun, chin up, plenty o water and listerine strips, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Thank you daisybank!

How are ya? Hows it all going for you? I'll need to start catching up with old posts and see how everyone is doing!

My head is thumping and am feeling hank marvin at the mo but trying to drown hunger with water lol!

I will be 11stone again soon!

Having my first weigh in on Sat, so wont be full week but sat suits me best for weigh ins. Roll on!
x
not too bad hun. Good to see you back! Good luck with WI xx

All week I had planned to get weighed this morn, but these last couple of days I've been having bad bad thoughts!! I kept thinking I'd get weighed Sat morn and THEN I'd go into the baker next door and get some butteries and prob a chinese in the eve! Kept thinkin I'd do that then just carry on with the shakes the next day! Its utter madness that these things come into my head and its deffo because its the weekend, I have to get out f the habot of eating everything clean in come the weekends! So I took action and decided instead of walkng into temptation I'd wait til Monday affo and get weighed then. That will also be a full wek on the shakes! Knowing that am not getting weighed until Monday should keep me on the straight and narrow!

What am I like!! What ever works tho huh!

According to my home scales am down 8 lbs tho and they are always usually accurate with the chemists. Wnt change my ticker tho until I have my offical weigh in on Monday.

Have a fab weekend everyone and be strong!x

Hi hun. Good luck for weigh in......this maintaining lark is TOUGH isn't it!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back i am new to site to i weigh 13st6lbs and would love to lose 4st6lbs but my first goal is to get into size 14 jeans that i have and too tight for me. i am 28 yrs old and i am 5'6. hope to get to know you more. and good luck with chemist tomorrow be thinking of ya hun. xxx

It sounds like a great idea to me hun, that way you now if you cheat it'll show on the scales on Monday so it should be more than enough to make you behave yourself! ;) Good luck getting through the weekend doll, you can do it! Roll on Monday!! :D

Back