Here goes....hopefully!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Restarted today....hopefully will manage to see it through this time!!! just need to get through the next few days first:( Hello to all of you old & new......:)

a stone gained in 4 months?? not too bad considering that includes christmas!!!! what weight do you want to get down too? It must be really hard second time round but I am sure you will do it!!! Good luck hun and stick with it and watch the weight fall off!!!!

Welcome back Caz and good luck. I'm sure you can stick to it this time and get to the weight you want to. Stick with it!

Good luck Caz :)

Well done Caz for coming back to us. We will all give you as much encouragement as you can take!! I know it's tough, but you know that that will pass very soon. Good luck, sweetie.

Hi Caz

Keep going and the weight will drop off

Lots of luck :):)

Im on my second time round also, lost a couple of stone last year, havent a clue how much I put on since then!! I am on day 3, which is an achievement as I couldnt go 2 days last time without food. Good Luck x

Good luck. So brave to do this again. I dont think I could.

Welcome back, this is my second time too, am finding it much better this time round the lbs are dropping off quicker than before. I hope they do for you! water water water x

a stone gained in 4 months?? not too bad considering that includes christmas!!!! what weight do you want to get down too? It must be really hard second time round but I am sure you will do it!!! Good luck hun and stick with it and watch the weight fall off!!!!
Cheers,not sure what weight i want to get down too,not worried about being skinny, just need to feel happy & fitter....im guessing that may be around the 11stones mark. Good luck also...Caz x

Thanx guys for the support,it is much needed...day 1 & feeling crap already.But VERY determined to get through & i will. So cheers & good luck to all of you too!!! Caz xxxx BIG HUGS xxxx

Back