Here goes Kay :)

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Well I've started my journey this morning, my first pack was a vanilla shake, which I have to say was very pleasant.
I'm doing WS for first few days until I get into ketosis as I think that's the only way I'll cope with hunger lol.
I'll be back later :) off to work now.

Good luck with your journey! You'll do just fine everybody on here is in the same position. Just shout for help. x

foodjunkie10 said:
Well I've started my journey this morning, my first pack was a vanilla shake, which I have to say was very pleasant.
I'm doing WS for first few days until I get into ketosis as I think that's the only way I'll cope with hunger lol.
I'll be back later :) off to work now.

Best of luck Kay! x

Well its not going too bad so far apart from hunger lol I'll be fine once the Ketosis kicks in. I had a salad for lunch and have just had the chicken soup which I have to say was absolutely yummy :)
I've saved my bar for later which is when I normally pick :)

The choc orange bars are minging like chewing on sand. I cant wait to go back to leicester on saturday and get my tesco bars from my mum now lol :)

Well day 2 today :) had a choc shake for breakfast well at least that's what the label said it was lol, it wasn't too bad.
I'm coming home for lunch today which will be a tomatoe and basil soup :)

Well dont know if you guys remember that Exante got my order wrong??
I have to say I'm very pleased with how they dealt with it.
They got it rong by sending 12 thai chicken soup and only two veg.
Well today they have sent me the 5 missing veg soup and told me to keep the 5 extra chicken bargain :)

Back