Here goes on Day 4.....

DawnG25

Hey
I am on Day 4, yesterday was the worst caved and ate a gherkin which was the most delicious thing ever hahaha! After watching my partner devour a burger and chips I needed to eat something and very impressed I didn’t cave!

Does anyone else have added treats to the 3 packs?

I have decided not to weigh my self at all, I have no idea what I weigh right now but a size 16 very close to an 18. I get obsessed with weighing myself so I threw my scales out all I want to be is a size 12. I want to feel happy with the way I feel with my body instead of watching the scales, has anyone else done this.

I looked at myself in the mirror today and already in 4 days noticed a difference around my waist and tummy so fingers crossed.

Dreading the weekend as we are off Christmas shopping and a lunch will be involved thinking of a steak salad no dressing.... this would be ok, right?

I just want to feel comfortable in my body.... hoping I can stick to this! If anyone has any hints and tips please tell me?

Hi Dawn and welcome! Congrats on the 4 days in - regarding your question, I sometimes have a piece of ham or some chicken white if I'm feeling like I'm going to cave. However, pretty soon you won't be hungry, it's your brain that will try to play tricks on you. So be careful with the "treats"
Steak and salad is ok, chicken or fish would be best, but sometimes a gril has got to have her beef! :D

Drink that water too, it will help with the cravings
Good luck

Back