Here Goes!!! slummy mummy to yummy mummy.....

Hello everyone,
So I am a stay at home mum to three beautiful children (ages 6,3 and 1) I have always had a bit of a tummy on me but after my first child (and massive bars of chocolate every night) my weight went up to 15st 10. I have since been on Rosemary Conleys diet about 3 times, losing a stone or two each time but just put all the weight on again as the diet is so restrictive!!!!! Also tried weight watchers (crap!!!!!!) Only lost 5 lbs.
I also bought the slimming world pack on eBay (tut tut) a couple of years back and have been dipping in and out of the diet. I am just fed up of putting weight on and losing it all the time so i thought enough is enough!!! Am fed up of being a serial dieter, it is taking over my life!!!! Im joining a group. Well I joined Slimming World last night and I loved it, everyone was so welcoming!!!
Currently I weigh 14.2 1/2lb but ideally i would like to be 11stone (im 5ft 8). I dont want to be stick thin, just a comfortable 14.....This is a change for life, I am thinking more long term here (although I do have a wedding to go to on 27th July which I would like to lose a stone for!!!???).

Anyway I just thought I would introduce myself :). So far today I have had.

Milk for day (HEA)
1 Slice wholemeal toast (HEB)
poached egg, tinned toms, mushrooms, ham (FREE)
1 tsp tesco lighter olive spread (1 SYN)

Will probably have noodles with veg for lunch and cottage pie with veg for dinner and snack on an apple and banana

Do you think that looks OK?? Thanks for taking the time to read and good luck everyone :) :) :)

Back