Here Goes!!

rachel mack

Hi everyone,
Im rachel and have picked up my first sachets today ready to start in the morning, i am hoping to lose around 5 and a half stone,:eek: i have a daughter who is 14months and want to be healthy for her also:family2:. i am very determined with this diet more so than i have ever been before. its good to know this forum is here for help along the way. wish me luck!!! xxxxxx:eek:

Best of luck chick - first couple of days can be tough but it's all worth it at your weigh-in- keep that in mind! I would have given up without the support found on the boards.

Just emember why you're doing it and you will be fine!

Fingers crossed you have a good week :) x

best of luck! its hard but will be worth it!:D

thanks, i will keep you posted how im getting on, if im here cursing in a few days you will know im almost over the bad part lol xxx

LOL - doubt anyone would mind, we all know what its like. It was my first week last week and I have to say, I'm so glad that bits over with but I wont scare you - everyone's different... stay positive - it is worth it :)

Good luck

this place is good to keep u going thou! so keepin checking in... im on it for the 3rd time...:(

Hi RAchel
Welcome and good luck for week 1. You will probably suffer from headaches and bad breath for the first 4-5 days, but once you get into ketosis, you will be fine.

It is a fab diet, and if you give it 100% you will be rewarded.

Have a great first week, but if you are in need of any help, just jump on here...plenty of people to help and just give you some encouragement.

Take care

Good luck hun as everybody has said the 1st wk is the hardest !!! After the 1st weigh in time flys by as you are really excited with your weight loss. Try and keep yourself busy good luck xxx

Hi and welcome

Best of luck and stay focussed with it, such an effective diet

Hi rachel,
Welcome and best of luck with the first week. Take it easy on yourself, rest when you need to and drink the water. Best of luck.
Doirin

hey rachael, youll be fine! ive almost cmpleted 3 weeks so far! and i work late nights in a chip shop, so if i can do it then so can you! keep posting and dont hide or these crazy people will be looking for you hehehe x

Hi rachel, it is a good diet but it is hard the first week. Just keep popping on here and we will talk you through it. Once you see the first lot of weight come off it keeps you motivated. good luck x

Back