Here goes!!!

Had breakfast... vanilla, just reminded me of baby milk but drank it all, have managed 3 full glasses of water (I never drink water).

Off for a game of squash soon with friends... operation keep as busy as possible has commenced!!

Do you like coffee? I mix my vanilla with coffee and ice or have it as a hot vanilla latte xxx

No not a lover of coffee...... or of this tomato soup, gonna have to get some curry powder or something in this

welcome to your exante journey, I decided to think of my packs as medicine to get rid of my excess weight, rather than food! But I actually found that I like most of them!
Good Luck x

Get stuck into the water it really does help, good luck x:)

day one complete...... really cant stomach either the tom or thai chicken soups, never tasted anything as vile in my whole life. Will try Veg and Mushroom ones tmrw.... liking the shakes tho. Well am still alive and even managed to drink a **** load of water.

Well done on getting through your first day. I like almost everything on exante except for the tomato and thai chicken soups. I have to put other spices in them to get them down but otherwise everything is quite nice.

Well done on making it through day 1! I put garlic salmon the mushroom soup, or sometimes a heap of black pepper or chilli powder - I do actually like them but like a bit of variety! Hope you manage to find at least 1 that you can bear!!

day 2.... need to finish off applications for a job that am after and for my masters... really hungry this morning but will wait till I have got little one to school before I have breakfast.

Feel very ick and have a banging headache. Had my first cheat but only had a small piece of griddled chicken so hopefully it wont do me much harm.

Off for a swim now x

Well done on getting through your first day. Really, the first week is the worst... not everyone's the same but headaches and hunger before ketosis kicks in are common. I did have days at the beginning where I had an extra pack just to get me through. Drink plenty of water and you'll be good. Focus on the end result :)

feel really naff tonight. I got my results back from my dissertation and I know its a good mark (62) but am soo gutted, so disappointed in myself and all I want to do is eat. I cooked some chicken and had that but feel really sick now. Also jumped on the scales and it shows that in 2 days have lost 5lb!!!! a good nights sleep and back to it in the morning I think

try stick with i you will soon be feeling better and 5lb so far that's got to spur you on xx:)

Back