Here have some motivation ..feelin' good

Kas

:wave_cry:Just keep going girls………………………keep saying to your self I’ve come this far I’m not going back now. Its not normal to be 100% positive all the time …………doing what we are doing there is bound to be time when eating your own finger ends seems like a good idea. …………………..But just remember how c**p we felt at the beginning of this programme, how being slim was for only for the lucky ones. Remember its now within your grasp. Onwards and upwards girls …………………….summer will be here soon!!!!!!!!!! :talk017:

Thanks Kas,

I always battle on Mondays, guess I am emotionally ready for my session with the group. I needed to hear that.

Luckily these days my soup seems to fill me up. I just have to stop looking at other peoples food hehe.

:wave_cry: I have just made a pompodom out of mushroon soup really really tasty........................have a go if you havent already ..........bit of salt and pepper its like having a bag of crisps! ohhhhhhhh! lovely

I am addicted to the Thai Chilli Crisps, chicken soup and thai chilli crisps is what I have for dinner every night. I will try the mushrooms ones. I am considering trying choclate ones like biscuits I wonder if it will work. :)
I do not really have a sweet tooth but sometime I just want alittle bit of something.

how do you do crisps, I made a strawberry muffin on saturday and it was gross

The same as a muffin but take the mixture and spread it on a plate and pop it in the microwave for about 1 - 2 minutes depending on the microwave, you need to keep an eye on them. You will get used to it I can now smell when they are ready. I cut them into bite size pieces while warm and then lift off the plate with a knife. Leave to cool for a few minutes till they get crispy and then enjoy. Spread the mixture quite thinly.

Cheers Kas - thanks for the uplifting, it's always appreciated :D

Back