here I am again third time.

Trying again for the 3rd time and i've been doing it 2 days. I alread know i'm going to fail and I've not started or given it a chance yet. Sooooooooo down on myself. please support me.:mad::cry::mad:

just do your best that's all any of us can do!

don't beat yourself up about the past, its history now, just take it one soup/shake at a time and drink lots and try to make it through each day.

Cilla, this will be my 2nd time on cd when I start and I've not really had the determination to succeed, but this time I have to I'm getting
Arrows and spending a small fortune on the wedding and don't want to be a size 22! That's my goal find something to aim for even if it's something daily it weekly! You can do it xxx

talk to us about it - put it into words: *why* do you think you will fail? what makes you different from the successful CD-ers?

Because it isn't a lack of strength. you've just got through three really, really hard days - and before that, you resolved to take this hard path to weightloss, because you know it works.

but a positive mental attitude is going to help you in the tough times. so let's help you find one.

Spangles is right (as ever!) - you mustn't start thinking you are going to fail. You have to start with a positive mental attitude - you CAN do this. You can achieve anything which you set your mind too. Yes, it will be really tough sometimes but what do you want more? The immedidate gratification of food or long-term health and happiness?

No one on this board has superhuman willpower - in fact probably the opposite (which is why we're on the diet in the first place!). We're all normal people just like you who have unhealthy relationships with food and have failed many, many times before at diets.

In one sense Cambridge is the easiest diet you'll ever do because it takes all the choice away from you and you know in advance what you are going to eat for the next day, week, month....

Give yourself a talking too - think about how much you want to lose the weight and how it will improve your life. Write down a list of all the things you want to do once you have lost the weight (wear a bikini, go horseriding, not worry about aeroplane seats etc etc) and look at it everyday.

Good luck - you CAN do this! xxx

thanks everyone

Am sure there are lots on here that know exactly what you mean. Im on day 3 and it's my third time in six years. I don't think I've ever found it this hard either, but just think how you will feel on your first with in. That's what's keeping me going, wish I could spend this first week in bed!!

Good luck and keep it up x

Well everyone I did it 100% and lost 13lb first weigh in:D. Really motivated me. So far this week 100% again, cant wait for my next weigh in. I know it wont be as good but its still weigh off and not on.
Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow xx

cillabatty said:
Well everyone I did it 100% and lost 13lb first weigh in:D. Really motivated me. So far this week 100% again, cant wait for my next weigh in. I know it wont be as good but its still weigh off and not on.
Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow xx

That's amazing! Congrats Hun! Xxx

Back