Here I am!!

cheers chick will have a little peep at it now!

am starting ww officially on Monday, did LL last year and lost 3 stone, had a 5 week holiday and put 12lbs on, had some cd sachets so did that for a week and lost 6lbs, I cant face doing it next week so for my last 8lb I thought I'd try ww, havent done it for years, so hopefully it will work xx

aww 8lb to go lucky you. Not long now.
Im sure you'll love ww as much as the rest of us.
If you need to know anything just ask! good luck, you need a trophy for doing cd, i for 1 could never last on that diet!x

Hi Laurie,

Ive worked out I probably need 17pts a day, Ive tried looking for my old books but cant find them, any info tips etc would be much appreciated.

by the way, can someone tell me the best plan to start with as Ive only 8lbs to go.

thanks xx

Sun there is a sticky on the main WW page which tells you how to work out your points! Welcome to WW :)

Paula, I'm good thanks! Am just having fruit for brekkie today as want to save some points for lunch and this evening- I'm going to the zoo today!! :D :D and its a gorgeous sunny day to be out and about so am rly happy! Then tonight its my bfs aunty's 60th so we are going over there to hers for her party where there is a chinese buffet so will need a fair few points for that!!

hope you guys all have something nice to do for the day too :D xxx

tks wannabe,

I've worked out it should be 15 but 17 would be more acceptable.

Tell me how did you manage your score of Americas Army!, did you aim at their crown jewels lol!!

Morning Wannabe .......... Sounds like your doing a great job hun! .. It cant be easy! i did try for a couple of days but fell off the kickstart wagon! ... Cant wait to hear how w.i goes for you! ...

xx

Back