Here i go again! 50 lbs to lose!

LeaV

Hi everyone :)
I started back at ww last Tuesday. Have done it before but always given up and had switched to CD last year as wanted results FAST!! But it's 2 expensive and difficult to keep off so here I am again at ww for long term results! I am going to be 30 next October so I'm hoping to lose 50lbs by then...it's a steady 1lb a week do am hoping for good losses the first few weeks to kick start it, as I know I'll struggle along the way! Also goin to get married in 2013 so what better reason to do it once and for all!!!
Posting on here always helps to keep me motivated so I think my food addictions going to be replaced by this :)

Xx

Good Luck!!
I know exactly where you are coming from... i also did CD - twice. I did have some brilliant results but I'm just a lazy lard a**e at heart and the weight slowly but surely crept back on. I would never ever diss CD because it worked - it was me that just became complacent.

That's history now!!

All the best for WW!!

Lx

Good luck hun, you can do it :) I done weight watchers back in 2009 and lost 3 stone but I've had a baby since and put it all back on! So i've just started back on ww too, 40lb to lose. Lets kick some wobbly ass! :D

Kell xx

Aw thanks everyone!! Feel much more motivated than I have for ages so am hoping this is my time :)
Good luck to u all too :)
And I'm gonna Zumba this wobbly ass right off :) xx

I love zumba! Hard work but so good for wobbly bits lol xx

Back