Here I go again!!!! Back to WW!!

I was away in Sept and like that just could not get back into it.. so hard, u just want to continue just holiday eating pattern when u get home! then u realise its nearly xmas!!! :( aw banana sandwich sounds lovely! Im allergic to gluten and miss "real" bread so much! the g/f bread just doesnt cut it! Had a ham and cheese toastie today thou and ww soup.. was still starvin after it thou :(

That happened to me! I had an all inclusive holiday in august (I'd lost 4st for my hols!) them got back shifted what if put on but just stayed round the 4st loss mark. Really want another 2st off so joined ww and it's going great! I've got a diary "4st down...2st to go" !!!! X

Wow well done u! U look amazing.. I have lost 2 stone but I always up end up putting on half a stone that I cant get rid of! this time last yr I was at my lowest weight of 9.10... after xmas it all went back on and i just can get rid of it. Ive my weigh in today but after a weekend of wine I weighted myself at home this morning and im up a pound :( my weight in is at one so will keep you posted :( any tips or hints on your success LadyJo??

Wow well done u! U look amazing.. I have lost 2 stone but I always up end up putting on half a stone that I cant get rid of! this time last yr I was at my lowest weight of 9.10... after xmas it all went back on and i just can get rid of it. Ive my weigh in today but after a weekend of wine I weighted myself at home this morning and im up a pound :( my weight in is at one so will keep you posted :( any tips or hints on your success LadyJo??

Never give up! Even if u have a pizza or whatever! I also upped my activity by joining a gym (I know that is a swear word for some!) but home workouts can be great!! Keep it exciting also! Try new foods and recipes!

Hope this helps! X

Ooh forgot to say, someone once told me if you bump your car you don't go drive it into a wall till it's completely smashed up! You fix the dent!

So if you have a bump (chocolate sweets pizza etc lol) don't blow it!!! Fix it!!!

5lb!?! Well done fattyboomboom!!! I was up a half!!! I feel really bloated since yday thou so Im hopin thats what it was.. Onwards and downwards!!!! well done!!! any tips for a good week?? LadyJo.. great words!!! I stayed for the class, the leader had me in knots laughing.. great tips thou.. Butternut squash wedges with garlic and rosemary seasoning :) free! just some small things :) just had my dinner as im on overtime tonight... 3 points to last the rest of evening :( I find a lot of my points are going on rice cakes and crisps :(

5lb!?! Well done fattyboomboom!!! I was up a half!!! I feel really bloated since yday thou so Im hopin thats what it was.. Onwards and downwards!!!! well done!!! any tips for a good week?? LadyJo.. great words!!! I stayed for the class, the leader had me in knots laughing.. great tips thou.. Butternut squash wedges with garlic and rosemary seasoning :) free! just some small things :) just had my dinner as im on overtime tonight... 3 points to last the rest of evening :( I find a lot of my points are going on rice cakes and crisps :(

I made my first zero point soup last week! It's good to bulk out lunch time or a snack, or if I have a lunch out with work I'll have a bowl of it later as my evening meal x

I never used my weeklys because it was my first week.

Also for breaky I've just been having fruit and tea so I could have a bigger dinner and lunch.

X

ye the zero soup is great and it gets rid of unwanted veg in your fridge!!! :) I weighted myself today thou and im 3 pounds lighter, I must have been bloated the last couple of days :) anyway 100% this week to get some pounds off before xmas!!! :)

ye the zero soup is great and it gets rid of unwanted veg in your fridge!!! :) I weighted myself today thou and im 3 pounds lighter, I must have been bloated the last couple of days :) anyway 100% this week to get some pounds off before xmas!!! :)

I do the same, mostly tomato based sauces. I blended a tin of chopped tomatoes and just added garlic granules and chilli flakes and it was so tasty, I had it cold with a home made kebab and hot with pasta x

Back