Step 1 Sole Source Here i go again. Cant control anything else but this!

Hello! Fighting to stay with it. Drinking water massively helps. I keep forgetting that gem! Need to pop out for some more actually!

Are you walking 10k or running? Either way that mahoosive!

Nooooooo not running. I ain't at that stage yet, although I once was so aim to be able to again! Iv been bad on water today. Did a course this morning then came back and went for walk so have only had about 1ltr. Need to step it up a gear! Thanks canvas.....I reckon your right with regards to control! How you getting on?

sunshineeyes said:
Nooooooo not running. I ain't at that stage yet, although I once was so aim to be able to again! Iv been bad on water today. Did a course this morning then came back and went for walk so have only had about 1ltr. Need to step it up a gear! Thanks canvas.....I reckon your right with regards to control! How you getting on?

How are you getting on?

Hey betts! I'm doing ok, having good and bad days re break up, today was good and I feel I've done the right thing. Ask me again 2m and don't know what I'll say ?. As regards diets, I'm not doing too bad now at all. Had WI wed and was down 12lbs in 2 weeks so was delighted considering I'm flirting between ss and ss+, had some quorn pices couple of nights when I had done some pretty big walks. I'm only 1 off being in the 13's. I'm actually doing my CDC hair 2m and we are going out Saturday night, I've known her on and off for couple of years but she's a dote and in a similar situ and she knows I haven't many friends here as I've been out of ireland for 6 yrs so she's invited me out with her and her friends, she even gave me permission to come off the diet for the night to drink....haha. I probably will stick to it though but we will see. I'm looking forward to getting out I must say. How are you doing lovely? You have kids don't you. Are they school going"

Well ladies how are you doing! I'm a bit peeved today as I appear to have gained 1lb in last 24 hours. Weighed myself first thing this morn! Basically haven't had a loss in 4 days now! I did get some bars this week so maybe it's that! Plus the days that I do my mahooosuf(as you say bettie)walk I eat a small amount of quorn chicken pieces, like 200g. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm a bit perplexed tbh.

sunshineeyes said:
Well ladies how are you doing! I'm a bit peeved today as I appear to have gained 1lb in last 24 hours. Weighed myself first thing this morn! Basically haven't had a loss in 4 days now! I did get some bars this week so maybe it's that! Plus the days that I do my mahooosuf(as you say bettie)walk I eat a small amount of quorn chicken pieces, like 200g. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm a bit perplexed tbh.

How are you getting on xxxx

I'm ok. Having a crap day really. It's miserable outside so can't ( well I could if I really wanted to) walk. One of my closest friends got married 8 weeks ago and we were out for her birthday Friday night, her father in law was pushed and fell and hit his head. He was taken off life support yesterday and died last night so it's just such a sad time. Basically I've been of the diet all weekend but I'm back on it now so have to go through it all again. That and I had a rather emotional phone call within my ex yesterday too.
Just feeling sorry for myself today! How about you Hun?

sunshineeyes said:
I'm ok. Having a crap day really. It's miserable outside so can't ( well I could if I really wanted to) walk. One of my closest friends got married 8 weeks ago and we were out for her birthday Friday night, her father in law was pushed and fell and hit his head. He was taken off life support yesterday and died last night so it's just such a sad time. Basically I've been of the diet all weekend but I'm back on it now so have to go through it all again. That and I had a rather emotional phone call within my ex yesterday too.
Just feeling sorry for myself today! How about you Hun?

Oh god how awful is that? Such a horrible tragic thing. Every birthday she has will be a reminder. Poor girl. Hope she is ok.

In regard to how you feel Vent it all out! I can't begin to tell you the year I've had ( you couldn't write it suffice to say it's been hell) and what I've learned is, vent it, or else you will "eat your own head" and everything else for that matter. Get those words tumbling out. It's the only way.

I'm off work and stuck in because of the weather ( I've got a kidney infection so should I really be going out anyhow?!) but in bored to tears. Is it wrong to have a nap? I've been watching Alegre mcgrevey Turkish adventures and it's made me ravenous ( may surprise my husband later though!) see, I can't eat anything now because I've had a few blips too, so i need to really focus......I'm fairly confident I'll drop a few pounds this It's like, imperative!

Oh no that's awful , tragic poor girl ! She will never be the same ! So hard to even say the right thing ! Can't blame you for being off plan for a few days !
Sometimes there's more important things in life isn't there x
Good luck with getting back to it when u feel ready xxx

Haha! Half your luck! Fancy swapping? I had my nap earlier and had a series of nightmares, one of which was a deep fat fryer fire in a yacht club! Go figure.

Hi there sunshine - just checking in and seeing how you are!

Back