here I go again!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nattyk, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right I am back to it as from tomorrow....been looking at old photos from a year ago + when I lost 22lbs ( most of it back on again!!!) and I dont like what I see - was in the gym today doing a pilates class and I saw myself in the mirror and wanted to cry :cry:

So will be re-reading my books again tonight - but should I do EE or do the red/green days to kick start myself again???

Going to do an online food shop to get lots of fruit etc.... got 6 wks until off to France would love to be 10lbs lighter :)

thanks
    Nat
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Which do you like the most? I would do the one you like the most to get you into the zone so to speak x

4. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ps we have about the same amount to lose (me a little more that you though ;)) If you want a buddy let me know x

5. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    think I will do red/green for a few week to get me back into it.....need to get my head back in the game :)
    x

6. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally find them a bit stricted so good for the zone. I like bread too much sometimes to do EE! Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.