Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

here I go again!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nattyk, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right I am back to it as from tomorrow....been looking at old photos from a year ago + when I lost 22lbs ( most of it back on again!!!) and I dont like what I see - was in the gym today doing a pilates class and I saw myself in the mirror and wanted to cry :cry:

So will be re-reading my books again tonight - but should I do EE or do the red/green days to kick start myself again???

Going to do an online food shop to get lots of fruit etc.... got 6 wks until off to France would love to be 10lbs lighter :)

thanks
    Nat
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Which do you like the most? I would do the one you like the most to get you into the zone so to speak x

4. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ps we have about the same amount to lose (me a little more that you though ;)) If you want a buddy let me know x

5. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    think I will do red/green for a few week to get me back into it.....need to get my head back in the game :)
    x

6. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally find them a bit stricted so good for the zone. I like bread too much sometimes to do EE! Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.