here I go again!!!

nattyk

Right I am back to it as from tomorrow....been looking at old photos from a year ago + when I lost 22lbs ( most of it back on again!!!) and I dont like what I see - was in the gym today doing a pilates class and I saw myself in the mirror and wanted to cry :cry:

So will be re-reading my books again tonight - but should I do EE or do the red/green days to kick start myself again???

Going to do an online food shop to get lots of fruit etc.... got 6 wks until off to France would love to be 10lbs lighter :)

thanks
Nat
x

Which do you like the most? I would do the one you like the most to get you into the zone so to speak x

ps we have about the same amount to lose (me a little more that you though ;)) If you want a buddy let me know x

Which do you like the most? I would do the one you like the most to get you into the zone so to speak x

think I will do red/green for a few week to get me back into it.....need to get my head back in the game :)
x

I personally find them a bit stricted so good for the zone. I like bread too much sometimes to do EE! Good luck x

Back