Here I Go Again...................

Lizabeth

After sucessfully sticking to plan last year, I managed to drop 3.5 stone. Due to family health problems (hubby ill), fell off the wagon and have put it back on and then some.:cry:

Tried WW couple of weeks back and just can't get to grips with the point system. However, yesterday found my SW consultant's phone number and gave her a call. Result - rejoining class later today and this time I'm resolved, nothing is going to stop me getting to target!

Although I am dreading stepping on those scales I can't wait to get started.

Wish me luck!

good luck xxxx:D

You sound like you are in a similar position to me. Lost the weight put back on, lost some more put back on etc... I did the phase 1 of Harcombe diet last week which is very restrictive and it made me appreciate all that SW has to offer. I am less bothered about syns now as well although I do have them. I am starting back at a new group on Monday. eekkkk. All the best. Let us know how you get on. x

Thanks everyone for your support - it really does help to be able to talk to others who are trying to achieve or have achieved the same goal.

Went back today and felt as though it hadn't been 7 months since I had last been there! Still same friendly bunch attending and my consultant Fiona is a real gem. Only thing that kinda ruined it was stepping on the scales...........arrgghh! :cry:Not only have I regained my 3.5 stones but have also added another half stone on! :gen144:

Oh well, time to move on, have been and bought all I need to stick to plan this week so no excuses - here's hoping for next week.

Good on you for actually going back - that must have taken some guts!!

Good luck on your journey aswell, you have done it once before so you know its achievable, this time though everyone here can support you too x

i am joining back on tuesday and i can't wait, i will be a bit embarrased going there I have put lots of weight back on since i was there but keep putting it off and I can't do it on my own no will power need other people to keep me on the straight and hopefully narrower track

I'm back on the wagon too... and am doing my shopping list! SO much easier when you buy everything to help you stick to the plan for a couple of weeks!

Best of luck!

xxx

Good luck. although I'm sure you'll be fine as you did it before. I went back after putting the weight back on plus a bit more for luck, but I was never made to feel stupid or a failure. I think you just have to press on knowing that it will come off if you stick to it & it Sounds like you have a lovely supportive C. xxx

thanks lots, if you dont mind me asking about you saying you where planning your meals i find this really difficult, do you have any tips?

Back