Here I go AGAIN!

RainbowRose

Gold Member
On monday, I will be starting xenical yet again.

Can't even explain why I gave up when I was winning the battle...lost 14 lbs in the first three weeks...then gave in to temptation :confused:..think it was the 3lb gain that upset the apple cart????..and upset me too!

Hate feeling and looking like I do and I am the only one who can do something about it.

I have gained 4lbs of the 14 that I lost, but will have an official weigh in on monday morning.

My lovely doctor (I am so lucky) was very sympathetic and wants to help me..he told me my head has got to want to do it and has got to be in the right place to succeed. He told me about 4 weeks ago, when I felt like restarting he'll prescribe them for me.

So monday here I come...ooh the determination and motivation is there, please God, let this be the final successful attempt for me!

hello to anyone who remembers me and good luck and well done to all who have and are staying on task :D

Last edited:
good luck luv, im on my 3rd run at xenical lol so there are plenty of multi timers on here! keep posting and we'll all support you too :)

xcx

Welcome back RR, and good luck with your re-start. It doesn't matter how many times we fall off the wagon, as long as we keep getting back on it again!
(typed whilst munching on wine gums after eating a belly-busting full english breakfast - now where's that wagon? ;))
x

Back