Here I Go Again

well what a week i have had. Work has been sooo busy and yes very stressful:eek:

To top it off my youngest boy has had a tummy bug so had very little sleep and then yesterday i was up a&e with my eldest son. They thought he had meningitus :eek: :cry:i was so scared
Lucikly it was rules out. He has actually got hand, foot and mouth:(. I thought it was to do with animals like mad cows diesease and felt sick when the dr told me but apparently it is just a virus that kids pick up and he said that we've all had it at some point of our chld hood??? He has rashes on the palms of his hand, soles of his feet and around his groin poor little sod.

Anyway both boys had a full nights sleep last night thank god and have woken up feeling good so i am happy:)

Due to this weeks hectic scedule i have only been to the gym on Monday (2hour session) Gutted really as i wanted to go to the other classes but my babies come 1st. I out for a meal tonight with friends and hubby and then going to dance the night away. Really looking forward to it.

I havent been on the scales yet as i had a bit of a naught night last night :eek::eek::eek: but ill burn that off at boxercise this afternoon.

@Katy: Where are you hun, i cant find you :cry::cry:hope you are ok xxxx

Welcome to the weekend ladies!
Disney Paris..you seem like you are doing so well!! Keep it up honey you will get to your target in no time if you continue like you are!!

Dione gosh you poor thing sounds like a very stressful week!...I think they are sent to try us! Sounds like you will dance all the naughtiness away ion no time!!! Have a fab time to night honey.

I have been rubbish..just can't get back on it..and I know the wedding is looming..to scared to step on the scales as I am scared I have undone all the hard work..didnt go to weigh in this week beacuse of it! and havent got back on track I am out tonight for a friends diary then I am seriously going to clear my diary until I get back on track!

Big Kisses and hugs to you all

Katy Cakes how you doing honey...hope all is okay!!xxx

Welcome to the weekend ladies!
Disney Paris..you seem like you are doing so well!! Keep it up honey you will get to your target in no time if you continue like you are!!

Dione gosh you poor thing sounds like a very stressful week!...I think they are sent to try us! Sounds like you will dance all the naughtiness away ion no time!!! Have a fab time to night honey.

I have been rubbish..just can't get back on it..and I know the wedding is looming..to scared to step on the scales as I am scared I have undone all the hard work..didnt go to weigh in this week beacuse of it! and havent got back on track I am out tonight for a friends diary then I am seriously going to clear my diary until I get back on track!

Big Kisses and hugs to you all

Katy Cakes how you doing honey...hope all is okay!!xxx

Hun why dont you start on a higher plan maybe 1000cals and then move down. At leat then you can have certain foods, eat healthy and still lose weight?

the 1000 is a really good plan and you can still lose quite a bit. it will help you have a better relationship with food then a few weeks before your hen, go down to 810 or SS+ xxx

Hi Lovely

Great to hear from you. Has your week been any better?
I think I am back in the focus place...it's amazing when you have limited time left to sort yourself out what a kick up the bum it can be ..13 weeks to wedding!
I am going to try soul sourcing this week and if I fall off I think I will take your advice! Its my birthday in two weeks time...so lets see just how strong I can be!xxx

Tell me what is going on with you? Is the training working and your trainers diet??xxx

Hi girls:D

Im sorry I havent been writing here for a long time, but I have unfortunately been really sick with chest infection and so on. How r u all getting on, I had to put ss on a break while I was sick, but I still lost 6lb due the sickness.

I am gonna restart on ss tomorrow:D and actually looking very forward to it. Now there ís onli 38 dayes to the wedding.. I am really starting to feel stressed:(
How r u all getting on though?

ohhhhhhhhhhh ladies much the same sick baby,sick hubby ,sick me and no ss!.
so i lost 4 pounds being sick anyways....so wheni get weighed tomorro it will not be so bad!.

back on ss from today going good and i have came to the conclusion that its all in my mind feeling hungry.
its the bread craving that are the worst ,but i am just going to stick with it.

my cousin wedding 21st may and mine is jan 2012.
size 12/14 i need bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

total lost so far 8lb xx

Hi Ladies

Been away for a while how are you all?????
Seems you have been a little quiet!! 72 days till wedding I am being super focused!!x

ibizasunshine said:
Hi Ladies

Been away for a while how are you all?????
Seems you have been a little quiet!! 72 days till wedding I am being super focused!!x

How's the wedding planning going? Everything nearly sorted? How's the diet going? Do you have anymore dress fittings?

I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! x

Hi Ladies my dress doesn't come into May...but I have 65 days to the wedding and I will be soul sourcing till then really look forward to dropping hopefully two dress sizes! Caught a climpse of mu naked body in mirror there is no way that body is coming with me on honey moon!!!
Could really do with the support so will be writting on here daily!!!
How are you all getting on?x

Back on 810

Not sure if this is the right thread but I'm returning to 810. I've done CD a few times before -the first time I did 810 with great success and have since done SS for short stints. However since getting married 18 months ago I've managed to put back on all the weight I lost for my wedding :cry:

I don't really know how I let it happen, all I know is most of my clothes now don't fit and I threw away all my bigger ones! I refuse to start buying larger sizes so am currently in a strange situation of having to rotate only a few things in my wardrobe which I hate, hate, hate.

Hoping to get 2 stone off relatively quickly but I've been eating badly for a while now so need to get my head back in the right place and these forums have always helped a lot in the past.

Good luck to you all!

xxxx

Back