Here I Go Again

Hi Klmcm,

Welcome to the group and congratualtions on your little bundle of joy. I am sure you will be fine. the biggest piece of advice i could ever give you is take each day at a time, drink plenty of water and have a hobby (to stop u thinking about food lol) oh and prepare to have lots of early nights to take the cravings away.

Its hard but sooo rewarding. Are you ss ing? xx

@ Sarah: Thanks hun, glad you had a good 1st day,keep ot p and you'll be at goal in no time

@ Katy: Hi hun hows your weekend been?

@klmcm: How was your 1st day hun?

I went to the new boxercise class yesterday and considering i had been doing my old class for a yeasr omg it was hard and painful lol. I thought i would breeze through it as im used to that sort of class but how wrong was i, just goes to show how different the classes are. I can barely walk today but at least that means its working.

Im off to the hazlet theatre today, my son is playing the Mayor Munchkin in the wizard of oz, im more nervous then he is bless him. Its the 1st time he has played an acting part in a theatre so the nerves were high at 7am this morning.

So far today i have had 2 weetabix and 2 cups of green tea. No water yet so i need to start guzzling.

Hope you all have a 100% happy sunday xxxx

starting Monday...so technically tonight lol.
i have been preparing myself not drinking and coke or cutting down calories in prepparation.

do you find when you get into k that you get a lot more energy??.
i am doing ss for a while to see if i can do it.
thanks ladies i am sure you will all become a really good source of support for me xx

sorry forgot to ask about keep fit or going to the gym?,my friend just exercised normally although she did say that at times she felt like she was going to pass out.
what kind of exercise should i be doing with ss?

starting Monday...so technically tonight lol.
i have been preparing myself not drinking and coke or cutting down calories in prepparation.

do you find when you get into k that you get a lot more energy??.
i am doing ss for a while to see if i can do it.
thanks ladies i am sure you will all become a really good source of support for me xx

Good luck, you will be fine. The 1st 4 days will be the hardest until you get into K and yes you do get more energy when the big k strikes xx

sorry forgot to ask about keep fit or going to the gym?,my friend just exercised normally although she did say that at times she felt like she was going to pass out.
what kind of exercise should i be doing with ss?

If your doing ss dont over do it with excercise. Start off lightly and build yourself up. I made the mistake of going flat out and it made me very dizzy and sick. Up your excercise as you up the plansxxx

I am feeling very good this morning which is quite surprising for a Monday morning. I have had my breaksfast and 500ml of water already and now i am ready for a day of board room meetings (boring)

Ive got body conditioning and circuit tonight (i booked both for my sins) that means in the gym for 2 hrs omg!!!!

I hope i can do both as i still ache from boxercise on saturday.

Anyway ill pop back on at lunch time.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

OK LADIES,i so messed up this evening on my first day!>i done really well until about 7pm.my partner was going to the Chinese and then i had to have a bit.....
i had tried to work it out that i ate my porridge for lunch,shake at 5pm and then a soup or shake tonight.

i am now going to try over again tomorro....i have had to ask the other half to eat before he comes home :cry:

Oh hun whats done is done, just forget about it and move on. Next time if oh is eating, go and have a bath or go read a book so it takes you away from the temptation xxx Drink extra water today hun

Good luck, you will be fine

Morning Everyone,

God i am soooooo tired. 2 classes last night (circuit and body conditioning) it killed! I just want to sleep but no rest for the wicked as ive got a very busy day ahead today.

@Katie: Hey hun where are you? Hope you are ok

@Ibiza: How you keeping hun. Hope the funeral went ok. Thinking of you xxx

Hi Ladies

Hope your both all well!

Hi Sarah & klmcm welcome to the group! Been great catching up on your posts!

How you doing Katy how you doing???

Funeral done...had a long weekend off to get my head around it all..was on plan to start again yesterday when I had a rediculously stressful day at work so the wine won!!

But am starting fresh today and will not be weighed in until next week so am on a mission!!

Have drunk lots of water today!!

Have cleared my week from stress! and only have 1 event to get through...this weekend which I will have to be strong at!

Partner is being fabulous so all in all happy girl...

114 days till the wedding!!

and only 38 days till hen do!!! arrr want to look slim for then!!

How you doing Dione..thought we lost you for a while back then!

Big kisses and hugs to you all

x

today is a new day for me,i scrapped the diet till today.....give myself a day too contemplate if this is the way for me.
after seeing the results from your lovely weigh ins i know its the best way.

today is the way forward and my new body starts here.
i figured out my trigger points and the evening/night is my worst time.
how do you ladies space your ss meals out to stop you being so tempted at night? xx:confused:

HI Klmcm

Thats great to hear! Sounds like you are back on focus! I space mine out by having one at lunch time, one at 4 and then one at dinner time and then I am left to have a bar or hotchocolate at night...if I use them up too fast in the day I really struggle!

113 days to go..I will be slim!!x

How you getting on today Dione?? and Katy K???

Is it just me?? I have tried several times to ad a weightloss ticker and I cut and paste the code that I get but it never works! what am I doing wrong?? please help?X

3 days into my restart, going well so far. :fingerscrossed:

Hi Ladies

Hope your both all well!

Hi Sarah & klmcm welcome to the group! Been great catching up on your posts!

How you doing Katy how you doing???

Funeral done...had a long weekend off to get my head around it all..was on plan to start again yesterday when I had a rediculously stressful day at work so the wine won!!

But am starting fresh today and will not be weighed in until next week so am on a mission!!

Have drunk lots of water today!!

Have cleared my week from stress! and only have 1 event to get through...this weekend which I will have to be strong at!

Partner is being fabulous so all in all happy girl...

114 days till the wedding!!

and only 38 days till hen do!!! arrr want to look slim for then!!

How you doing Dione..thought we lost you for a while back then!

Big kisses and hugs to you all

x

Hey hun, glad funeral went well and you are now back with us.

You havent lost me hun just had a busy few weeks lol

Hows it all going? xxx

today is a new day for me,i scrapped the diet till today.....give myself a day too contemplate if this is the way for me.
after seeing the results from your lovely weigh ins i know its the best way.

today is the way forward and my new body starts here.
i figured out my trigger points and the evening/night is my worst time.
how do you ladies space your ss meals out to stop you being so tempted at night? xx:confused:

Hi Hun,

Howe you doing? glad you decided to carry cd on, im sure you will do really well with it.

When i was SS i used to have a shake @ about 11am, 1 at 4pm and then 1 at about 8. I made sure i drunk 1 litre of water in between each shake. If i was hungry after that then i would go and have a bath, if that didnt work i just went to bed.

The one thing i learnt during ss is early nights lol. i was in bed at 9pm every night lol

Back