Here I Go Again

thanks Katycakes.....have managed to get a bug..which has helped me kick the food and drink...emotional blanket..

How are you both doing?

Been back on plan for two days almost..without straying! Have funeral next Thursday so I have secretly booked Fiance and I to go away next Friday for weekend in London..am going to try and get Maroon 5 concert tickets...on ebay...something to look forward to and does not evolve around food! (Will get him it as Valentines pressie!)
Only just got back on plan ..and now there is Valentines day coming up on Monday....

It's meant to be my turn to cook what do you think would be the best thing without going so much off track??

Dione you have not been here on a while either is everything ok??????

Katy Cakes how have you got on so far....

Also I have not had a period since this all started...is that normal??

Look forward to hearing from you..its good to have something else to focus on right now! xxx

Sounds good Ibiza... yes, CD can mess with your hormones so your cycle can be all over the place. That's normal.

I'm fine... but Dione, where are you? Hope everything is OK hun.

xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry i havent been around. Long, boring work related story. Been sooo busy!
Well im ok, ive resigned at the gym as boxercise twice a week was not enough for me. I now do circuit training on Monday, Body pump on wednesday, cirsuit on friday and boxercise on saturday. It was my 1sr week last week and it was a killer. I couldnt walk for 2 days after pump and then circuit on top killed me lol. I sts last week and didnt get wi this week as i was working long hours so i havent got a clue what i weigh att he moment. Ive avoided my scales as i was obsessing with weighing everyday.

So how are you both getting on? xxxx

Hi Sarah D

yes room for a new group member!

Good to have you back Dione!! You are doing lots of exercise!!

Have funeral tomorrow but have managed to stay the same even after a valentines day and a boozy night out with the girls...really needed it though just to let go of everything.

Back on track...and will just have to get through tomorrow...

Want to lose a stone and a half within the next 6 weeks in time for my hen do..so no more mucking up!

How are you Katy Cakes??

Sarah when did you start??

Hi Dione and Ibiza and Sarah... have been awol for a few days, best not to dwell on what happened then, but I am back and trying extra hard to stay on track now. Have missed you Dione, glad to see you posting again... we can do this!

xxx

hi girls, n thanks for welcoming..

Long story short, I was on CD 2 years ago and lost 2 and half stones, it felt absolutly amazing, but unfortunately they came back on:( my first day is gonna be tommorow, and I simply HAVE to lose 1 and half stones, because Im getting married in exactly 40 days and I have been putting the weight thing of my mind cuz of uni and exams... but now im running out of time so determination is high:D

I hope you are all doing well.. :D

@ Sarah, it CAN be done... determination is all you need! I am a returner too and for me it hasn't been as easy this time but that makes me more determined to make this time the LAST time. Your wedding is a great incentive so good luck with the start, you can do it!

@ Dione, don't vanish again chica, hope you are OK?

xxx

thanks Katycakes, you can do it.

We have to think that we have done it once and therefore we can do again. The first days b4 ketosis is such a struggle, but giving in to temptation is nt an option:D when did you start ?

Hi Sarah,

Always room for a new member hun. Welcome xxx How are you getting on? xx

@ Sarah, started the 2nd week of Jan, and am 18lbs down from then. It's been very hard going but I am determined. I'm 12st now so hoping to see the 11s soon!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

I promise i havent vanished lol ((HUGS)) Shan is right, my life is totally manic with work and kids, dont get time to go to the toilet lol but im still around.

OK here i go. I had to go to Dr's as i am having real trouble staying awake due to thyroids. It got a bit much when i had to pull over as i was falling asleep at teh wheel (so scary) Anyway the Dr has taken further blood tests and has asked me to come off of cd for a while until my thyroid levels are normal. I cried my eyes out as i really dont want to. I asked him if i could not just go up a plan and he advised he wnts me to come off just for the next month whilst we sort out the medication side.
I went to the gym last night to do circuit and the trainer Lenny (who is such a lovely man) called me back after the class. He knew something was wrong. I got so upset and told hi, all about it. Off his own back he has written an eating and excercise plan for me which he said means i will get to my goal weight and body size within 2 months whilst also eating. I felt so much better after our chat. This si what i am going to be doing for the next 2 months:

B: Porridge or scrambled egg on whole meal toas
Snack: Apple or orange
L: Wholemeal pasta or chicken salad/tuna sandwich
Snack: Apple or orange
D: Chicken, Fish or Tuna with Veg (no carbs after 5pm

Excercise:
Mon: Body Conditioning
Wed: Body Pump
Fri: Circuit
Every other Sat: Boxercise

I have put his plan on my fridge so i can look at it every day, preparing my meals the night before so i dont have any temptation to eat anything else. It is going to be hard as i am so used to CD now but if it means i will het my health issues sorted then i have to do it.

I know this means that i wont be on cd anymore but do you mind if i still stay on here?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

@ Sarah, started the 2nd week of Jan, and am 18lbs down from then. It's been very hard going but I am determined. I'm 12st now so hoping to see the 11s soon!

xxx

OMG 18lbs down hun well done you are doing soooo well. How you doing chick xxx missed you xx

@ Dione, of course you are staying here! The support is the same no matter what plan we do, or whether it's CD or not. You are getting close to goal so I am sure you CAN do it, and the fitness plan will help loads as well... habits for life and all that. I really hope the thyroid and meds are sorted soon, once things are back to normal you should feel a lot better.

xxx

@ Dione, thank you.. its only first day and its going well:D I hope that everything goes well with everything, dont worry you can do the last bit with the gym and food plan.

@katycake OMG soo well done, I am soo inspired by you and Dione.. woow :D seriosly you cn both be very porud of youself and become more determined:D Im looking soo forward to be able to say i have lost 18lb :D

keep up the good work girls xxx

Thanks Katy,

You are right! I am going to focus on the healthy eating with lots of excercise and come the hen weekend in May i am hoping to be a slender size 10 with minimal wobbly bits lol
Hubby and I might be taking kids on a late deal holiday in April (fingers crossed) so i have that to focus on as well.

How are you doing hun? xxx

I am going to start my new official weigh day today so i can monitor it once a week x

HI LADIES ,i am looking to join the group if possible.i am 5.3 and after years of ivf and now my beautiful baby i have gained 4st.

i am now 14st 1lb and usually weighed in at around 9.2 !.
i tried the cd years ago but at the time was unable to do it passed a day.
i am hoping with motivation and hard work and encouragement,it just might work .
my friend started it the same time and went from 16.3 till 9.7,she looks like a different woman.
i need the group ladies xx

Back