here I go again!!

well weigh in today, put 2 on ?, but back on track now

have had choc tetra, yuk but had to go straight to work from weigh in

2 ltrs water and a chicken and mushroom soup,

gonna have a choc shake later whilst watching silent witness x

ok, i have to admit i have been in a very dark place for the last few weeks, what with one thing and another lastly me having major toothache which lead to antibiotics and lots of pain killers, so feeling ok today, still couldnt face shakes though, but have been drinking lots of water,

to cheer myself up I have gone and booked a holiday for me and kids and my mum, going to menorca in august, casnnot wait but i am determind not to be this size, so hoping this will give me the insentive i need!!! so day 1 starts again tomorrow, hope i can do it this time

hi,
day one was ok,
had to stop in and wait for hubbys iphone4 to be delivered so kept myself busy with housework,
had 1st shake and 1.5ltr of water before 9.30 then had a soup for lunch about 12 as I was very hungry

cooked some chicken for tea and had it with a bit of cucumber and a shake about 7, so day 1 done didn't drink enough water though

day 2- had 1tr of water already and gonna have a choc shake

am going to see a friend this morning and help with her cv then going for a much needed shopping trip with my mum,

I annoy myself because I should be at least 1 stone down by now, I am my own worst enemy!!!

but not gonna look back, am 7lb down so still feel good,

good luck everyone today xxx

day 2 went very well, drank all my water and had 2 shakes, really didn't want my last one, that why my tummy rumbling now?, even went to Starbucks and only had a black tea,

day 3- I'm at work for the next 3 days which really helps so hope I'm gonna be ok

wish me luck x

Well done for getting to day 3.

Make sure you always have your 3 shakes. Without them you'll be missing nutrients and calories which will make you weaker so the diet will be harder to follow.

Keep at it. Get through the next 3days at work and then you'll be on the easier part!

day 3 went well, had 2 shakes and a bar and hubby cooked a chick so had some of that too

off to work again today, yesterday was pure hell, too much work not enough staff, on the plus side day went very quick, hope today is better

well I've had a fab day today, work was good had 2 shakes 2 ltrs water, came home took my eldest to have his hair cut, a task in itself, took my daughter to disco, after put her hair extensions in, went to zumba, came home had a mint bar and put a colour on my hair, just sitting down now waiting for my son to come back from his friends, and relax x

Well done you!

good luck sweet, everyone is ere to suppport and help you, i find everyone on ere wonderful, im on week 5 and have lost 21 pounds so far, im so excited about my futher for the first time in ages, your so worth it and u need to put yourself first now xx

day 5 of being back on trackish, feel sooooo much mire positive again today, off to work in a bit then going to pictures tonight just me and oh, we have recently got back together after 12 months split and it's the first time we been out on our own for ages, think that was of the main reasons we broke up, with 3 kids it's hard to arrange things so either I went out or he did!!
so as of rubys advise I'm taking a bar and a bottle of coke zero, is pepsi max the same????

had a great day yesterday, had 2 shakes in day and 3 ltrs water then came hone to find kids had been fed and things cleared up so I had no distractions there, went to cinema to see the fighter, it was very good, took a bottle of coke zero and a bar with me, didn't eat the bar though so came home and had my last shake, just need to be good today!!!

have had a very busy dad today, have dine all my ironing and cleaned all the bathrooms, only had 1 shake so far but drank all my water, have also pre ordered zumba fir the wii, can't wait, should be coming beginning on march, gonna have a bath now and my last shake before dancing on ice is on, hope all have had a good day x

have had a very busy dad today, have dine all my ironing and cleaned all the bathrooms, only had 1 shake so far but drank all my water, have also pre ordered zumba fir the wii, can't wait, should be coming beginning on march, gonna have a bath now and my last shake before dancing on ice is on, hope all have had a good day x

I was thinking about getting Zumba for my wii, you will have to let us know how u get on x

welltoday has been great, weigh in this morning, los 5lb, thats 12 so far, have been on and off it for a few weeks, so im very happy with the result, had my shakes, and water then went to zumba, love it, but it seems to be getting harder, its a good thing though as i can feel it working, then came home and had a toffee bar, OMG they are lush, this could be dangerous, thank god i only got 2 for the week,

well off to bed now, going for a long walk tomorrow, weather permitting xx

haven't posted for a few days, been very busy, diet going good, kids off next week so will be more of a challenge, off to work in a bit,

Back