Here I go again!!

I'm back on LL, 3rd time lucky. I lost 3.5 stone in 2005, then in 2006 when I'd put a stone on I did it for another 4 weeks and lost the weight again. I managed to keep it off for about 18 months through exercise rather than changing my diet. Unfortunately I had a car accident and really hurt my back so no exercise and feeling miserable I piled on the pounds. My biggest regret is not going back to LL sooner, I'm now 1 stone heavier than I was when I originally did LL in 2005.

Still enough doom and gloom and self pity! I've lost 14 lbs in my first two weeks, and I know I will stick to it and lose this weight, no doubt in my mind. It is hard at times but I feel so positive. Before I started LL again the last thisng I thought of before going to bed was 'I'm Fat!' and it was my first thought when I opened my eyes in the morning. It is so empowereing to take control again and I feel so much happier knowing that I'm doing what needs to be done. The biggest diference this time is that I now know that shifting the weight is the easy bit, keeping it off takes vigilance and hard work.

Good luck to all the LL returners, we're going to do this and we're going to make it stick!

Hi Hun :)

And welcome back!
Wishing you all the best of luck for the next stage of your journey.
You'll do it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi and welcome back - im on my second time around and, like you, now feel in control of my life again and determined to succeed! well done on your weight loss so far and good luck on your journey. x

hi im on week two and lost 10.8 last week so hoping for the next few pounds for a stone this week lost four stone three yrs ago and havent managed to get back in since but my heads there now good luck to us all xxx

Good luck, this is my third time round too. I am on day two and it's not as bad as I remember it just trying to stay focused .

Back